Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

Discus and support Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CruelRamp, Mar 27, 2024.

1. /u/CruelRamp
    /u/CruelRamp Guest

Hi everyone,
    I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could really use some advice or solutions if anyone has experienced something similar.
    The Problems:
    Convoy Invitations Not Received: When my friends send me invites to join their convoy in Forza, I don't receive any notifications, making it impossible for me to join them.
    Missing Friends Tab in Xbox Bar: Within the GeForce Now stream, the Xbox bar doesn't show the Friends tab, so I can't manage my friend list or interactions directly from the game interface.
    Unable to Join Friend's Game: Even when I manually navigate to a friend's profile and select "Join Game," I get a success message but nothing happens—I stay in my current session without joining my friend.
    I'm playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now and have already tried updating everything, checking notification settings, and following other common troubleshooting steps without any luck.
    Has anyone else encountered these issues while playing Xbox games through GeForce Now? Any advice on how to fix these or work around them would be greatly appreciated!
    Thank you in advance for your help!

submitted by /u/CruelRamp
    [link] [comments]

/u/CruelRamp, Mar 27, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: