Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like

Discus and support Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Help!! [img] d7c884a6-a10c-4446-a312-620714920c7b Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ThePurple Guy4, Oct 7, 2023.

1. Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like

Help!!
    Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like [​IMG]

:)

ThePurple Guy4, Oct 7, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. RainingRoses Win User

Hello,

Please submit a report about this.

As per the recent Insider update release notes (for example, Alpha):

Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.

Note: Users participating in the Preview may see “odd” text across the console, for more information go here.

If you encounter any kind of pseudo-loc while using the console, just be sure to use the “Report a problem” feature to submit the issue directly on the console. When submitting the issue, be sure to include in your description of exactly where you are encountering the non-localized text.

Hope this helps.
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

5. Ruben Turner Win User

It’s doing it to mine to how long in the uk till it’s done
  6. RainingRoses Win User

What is this?

Thema:

1. Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like - Similar Threads - Help text looks

2. Battle field 1 in Arabic (text only) on XBOX ONE I need help

in XboX Insiders
    Battle field 1 in Arabic (text only) on XBOX ONE I need help: I just got battlefield 1 from a store, and when I downloaded it it was in Arabic but I use translation app to help for voice only but I need to change text also any help will do submitted by...
  3. cant send a text to my phone via Help us protect your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant send a text to my phone via Help us protect your account: I have just lost my email and i was trying to log in to my microsoft account but its telling me Help us protect your account and only shows the email option and showing me that my phone number is...
  4. Help With keyboard and mouse controller text box

in XboX Insiders
    Help With keyboard and mouse controller text box: I'm trying to use keyboard and mouse on Microsoft bing on my Xbox everything works fine but when I click to type somewhere the box that is used to type with controller shows up everything...
  5. Xbox One console set to English, but in-game text is in Japanese - HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One console set to English, but in-game text is in Japanese - HELP: I'm an American living in Japan. My Xbox One is set to English while the region is set to Japan. I have Game Pass, and every game I've downloaded and gone though (probably over 10 by this point)...
  6. I changed my gamertag but did not notice the "customize" text for random number,help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag but did not notice the "customize" text for random number,help!: Hi sorry for my bad english, I changed my gamertag for forza horizon 4 , but i did not notice the customize text in front of the name.I want to delete that number but i can't do it.I looked at...
  7. Unknown xbox one s error- please help. Details in the text body

in XboX Insiders
    Unknown xbox one s error- please help. Details in the text body: My xbox one s is getting switched on by the controller properly. The controller switch blinks till the xbox boots up which is normal I guess. But it does not stop blinking once the xbox is booted...
  8. I realy need help. Pls transleate this text to polisch!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I realy need help. Pls transleate this text to polisch!!!!: I realy need help. Pls transleate this text to polish! Nie mogę zaktualizować mojej konsoli, cigle wyskakuje mi błąd o numerze: (kod błędu) 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005, na stronie xbox nie ma...
  9. Text Problem, help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Text Problem, help?: I cant send texts to friends on Xbox app. Im playing forza horizon 3 on PC. I can add players, and they can send me texts, but i cant answer them c96912d7-b0f1-43cb-8aec-9d0a03d36f51
  10. Can anyone help me? I cant text on my account and im not banned please help its been about a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me? I cant text on my account and im not banned please help its been about a ...: I just need help i cant text and its been like that for a year now. I've really just started getting fustraited that i cant text and im not banned can someone please help?...