Help, my sea of thiefs progress is gone after new pc build

Discus and support Help, my sea of thiefs progress is gone after new pc build in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a completly new pc, installed sea of thiefs and i had to start all over again. None of my progress from my old pc was saved. how can i fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gilles Verpoort, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Help, my sea of thiefs progress is gone after new pc build

I bought a completly new pc, installed sea of thiefs and i had to start all over again. None of my progress from my old pc was saved. how can i fix this?

:)

Gilles Verpoort, Jun 20, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Your progress should be tied to your Xbox account. Make sure you are playing on the correct account. Your saved data is synced to the cloud.

Make sure your windows are up to date.

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.

On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.

On the Windows Update page, select Check for Updates to see if any updates are available for your device.

Once the updates have been downloaded, select Install Now to start the installation.

Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

Make sure Xbox and Gaming services apps are up to date.

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.

Select Library.

Under Updates & Downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

Or try reinstalling the game again.

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/help/games-apps/...

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. MeciahMahon Win User

error code 0xbba

Im just trying to play sea of thiefs on my pc looool
  4. vader da slayer Win User

thief build help

you'll want to focus things like

swords (1h)

light armor

sneak

alteration or illusion (I preffer illussion because of:)

lockpicking

I'd also suggest armorer to keep things sharp on the fly. acrobatics could be good if it wasn't a pain to level. and chameleon and ivis are two different spells.

this is all assuming the skills haven't changed (ie entire skills removed or drastically changed) from Morrowind/Oblivion. although I would like to see short words make a return as a kill to make the thief/rogue/assasin type characters feel a bit more like
    one and not just a light armored warrior type character.
  5. XsobervisionX Win User

thief build help

it just depends on your race. like K0rruptiD said, you cant pick your attributes. different races have diff abilities
  6. k0rruptiD Win User

thief build help

no "main abilities" different races start with different skills higher than others, so look into that. google skyrim racial bonuses or something.
Thema:

1. Help, my sea of thiefs progress is gone after new pc build - Similar Threads - Help sea thiefs

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  4. lost all my progress in Sea of Thieves. please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost all my progress in Sea of Thieves. please help: i play'd Sea of Thieves a while back. and i wanne play it again. but im on a new pc and i lost all my progress. is my cloud save corrupt? 8c080e27-6713-4480-83be-3171d2324625
  5. Can someone help me find what email is associated with my Sea of Thieves account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me find what email is associated with my Sea of Thieves account?: I purchased Sea of Thieves on steam. Sea of Thieves required you make an Xbox live account ro play. I don't remember what email I used with my account, only my username that is displayed with my...
  6. Need help recovering Xbox Live Account (Sea of Thieves related)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help recovering Xbox Live Account (Sea of Thieves related): Hello! I really need some assistance please! I've been playing Sea of Thieves on Steam for a couple of years now and I've always used the same email for my xbox live account. Recently, I've had...
  7. Hello, I'm from Ukraine sea of thieves is not available for me. help me please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm from Ukraine sea of thieves is not available for me. help me please: Здрасвуйте я из Украины sea of thieves у меня недоступно. прочитал что заблокировали для пользоватей из оссии. Помогите пожалуйста 6a5f71c0-f7ea-4556-89f6-6b4709e67123
  8. Need help changing online safety settings for sea of thieves

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing online safety settings for sea of thieves: I'm playing sea of thieves and I cant hear players that aren't in my crew. I've tried changing my privacy settings and am unable to and it redirects me to a page saying I can't because I need an...
  9. Sea of Thieves won't launch, help! (Bought from Microsoft store)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves won't launch, help! (Bought from Microsoft store): It was working fine till the windows update, now it won't launch past the first pop up window! I've tried reinstalling, updating the computer, a manual delete and reinstall, does anyone else have...
  10. Hello, I have a problem and I need help on Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a problem and I need help on Sea Of Thieves: When I launch Sea Of Thieves I manage to arrive at the game menu but as soon when I click on the button "Play the game" it gives me a Sea Of Thives server error. Please I need your help. (I...