Help. My PC With Windows 10, When i try to open Minecraft Launcher It Opens Microsoft...

Discus and support Help. My PC With Windows 10, When i try to open Minecraft Launcher It Opens Microsoft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Idk Why Please Reply. [img] 7f27d9f1-dc15-45d0-a36d-947076ff8019 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Cat XBOX, Jul 29, 2023.

1. The Cat XBOX
    The Cat XBOX Guest

Help. My PC With Windows 10, When i try to open Minecraft Launcher It Opens Microsoft...

Idk Why Please Reply.

Help. My PC With Windows 10, When i try to open Minecraft Launcher It Opens Microsoft... [​IMG]

:)

The Cat XBOX, Jul 29, 2023
  2. noahmaire Win User

Can't connect to microsoft account on minecraft

I'm trying to play the Java edition throught the Windows 10/11 launcher (I'm on Win11).

When I launch whether minecraft.exe of minecraft-launcher.exe, this opens the launcher, I haven't found other executable files.
  3. EKbaddabing Win User

Minecraft

Thanks Francia J.

I did as you suggested. When I use the newly installed launcher (for WIndows 7/8) I can logon with my Microsoft account but it then says that Minecraft is 'incompatible with Launcher'.

When I try to open Minecraft without the launcher, I still get the 'Renew Gold' message.

Best,
  4. roann_125 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 edition opens as a demo, although it was purchased

No, for some reason Minecraft.net does not show the purchased Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition. I did not run minecraft through the launcher, I downloaded it from the Microsoft store and just opened it without using the launcher.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

i can't install free trial of minecraft from the store

Hello Muhammad, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

Please try accessing the game by following the steps below:

Open the Xbox app or the Microsoft store on your PC, then search and download the Minecraft launcher.

Now, open the Minecraft launcher, and you should be able to start the free trial for Minecraft Windows edition.

Lastly, please make sure you’re logged in to the desired Microsoft account on the Xbox app, the Minecraft launcher and the Microsoft Store.
  6. KoltynDodd Win User

Can't Open Windows Minecraft Launcher

Omg thank u I had a error similar to that where every time I try to open the new Minecraft windows launcher it opens MICROSOFT store and won’t let me use the launcher tab
Thema:

1. Help. My PC With Windows 10, When i try to open Minecraft Launcher It Opens Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Help Windows try

2. Need help with xbox app on Windows

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with xbox app on Windows: For the last 2 weeks I been trying to use the xbox app on pc and no matter what I do my headset doesn't work in parties. My mic isn't muted in anyway because it shows it working in the test area....
  3. somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.

in XBoX Accessibility
    somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.: i am the only person in my family but im set as a child and cant take my screen time away I've been dealing with this for 2 years can someone please help me. c8ecae20-d725-4110-bb78-feaa0757f91e
  4. Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...: Help me I tied to install Xbox application. Also, I applied all below mentioned command on my laptop. My Window11 comes with Home Single edition 23H2 Version. this command applies my laptop and...
  5. Help with Parental control (I am on PC, Windows 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Parental control (I am on PC, Windows 11): So basicly I can't play Forza Horizon 4 online because of parental control, I have everything allowed in privacy controls... I watched like 10 tutorials on how to fix it and it still isn't...
  6. I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me: I have Minecraft for windows but want to play Java and should have Java can I please get some help 4a283be3-2e4a-4dcc-bcf4-21c3679a8289
  7. Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?: It is on the same account as before It is in the purchase history Have tried reinstalling app store and repairing the minecraft luancher The store says it is owned Followed the prompts to but...
  8. Need help getting Xbox bar to work (Windows 11)

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help getting Xbox bar to work (Windows 11): I'm currently using Windows 11. I was having issues with Xbox game bar, so I uninstalled Xbox game bar by going to task manager > game bar > then I uninstalled the SYSTEM file. The problem is now...
  9. needing help with downloading games from the Xbox app (windows 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    needing help with downloading games from the Xbox app (windows 11): When trying to download something on hard drive, I get the error code 0x80070002 and the download doesn't continue. I have Xbox Gamepass and now am trying to download HITMAN 3. I've also tried...
  10. Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop?: I turned on "run program as admin" it worked for a while, but after, my laptop kept showing an error message: "roblox game client is not responding." I tried several settings but still not...