Help, my old account got hacked

Discus and support Help, my old account got hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I searched all the possible microsoft articles, but can't find anything that I can use to recover my account. My account don't have a security code,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tuan Hung, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Tuan Hung
    Tuan Hung Guest

I searched all the possible microsoft articles, but can't find anything that I can use to recover my account. My account don't have a security code, only have an email that has been changed, and the password was changed too. Help me please.

:)

Tuan Hung, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Tuan H, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that someone stole your account. I know how frustrating it can be when this happens. Let's say that the only alternative you have at this moment is to send the account recovery form (If your information was deleted there is nothing to do unfortunately), I have also been through this situation, so I can give you some recommendations:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Please note that this is a Microsoft public forum, where we are gamers like you trying to guide/help other gamers solve basic problems they are having, this means we are not Microsoft employees.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/50d0d753-c765-4478-933f-8e005c780dd0

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. lewis.123 Win User

Minecraft

Okie i fixed it when my old account got hacked microsoft transfered it to a new email and it was the new email ty for your help
  4. JoeJohnLIVEs Win User

One more FIFA hack

My account got hacked too. Still waiting for the investigation team to properly restore my account to the state it was in before the hack. It's already been over a month!!! Somebody, HELP!
  5. XxSi13ntKi113rX Win User

can i transfer my xbox live gold account to a new gamertag?

i got hacked on my account can u help me fix it anybody
  6. killasavage202 Win User

Gamertag Change

my account was hacked and I got it back but my gamertag was changed and my 34 dollars was gone also got banned pls help
Thema:

1. Help, my old account got hacked - Similar Threads - Help old account

2. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  5. I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...: I had an email address that I have deactivated because it is old. However my two kids are connected as family members and I want to remove them off the deactivated account so I can add them as...
  6. i lost my old account email any help>

in XboX Insiders
    i lost my old account email any help>: i lost my old accounts email and i cant sign in anymore and i need that account back since im planning on buying the new xbox i dont want to restart my account and rebuy the games i spent hundreds...
  7. need help recovering an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help recovering an old account: so I had a old xbox account that was attached to my moms work email and microsoft has stopped accepting work emails for account and when I try to sign into it it says the account doesn’t exist so...
  8. Please help me find my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me find my old account: Trying to access an old Xbox account that I used to purchase ac Valhalla and ac origins expansions it is registered in my name [mod removed - personal information] and the location I played the...
  9. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...: So I’m trying to recover my decade old blocked Xbox 360 account from to many password attempts and the automated system is no help whatsoever, decade old console id, I can’t access my outlook...
  10. Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?: Want to access old account but can't figure out the email for it a4caec48-7a52-4ecb-855f-f02c84ab8894