Help my minecraft launcher just won't open pls help me

Discus and support Help my minecraft launcher just won't open pls help me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried downloading it and it refuses to work like **** I spent $30 on this game only for it not to work pls help me like I really really really really... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charlie Lodato, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Help my minecraft launcher just won't open pls help me

I tried downloading it and it refuses to work like **** I spent $30 on this game only for it not to work pls help me like I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really wanna play minecraft

:)

Charlie Lodato, Dec 26, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Dante, recommends the following steps for a solution.

Uninstall Java, restart your computer and download it again (both versions 32 and 64)

Uninstall all old versions first:
    https://www.java.com/es/download/faq/remove_old...">https://www.java.com/es/download/faq/remove_old...

Install both architectures:
    https://www.java.com/es/download/faq/remove_old...

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/28795ee6-9983-42f4-a861-910fb7933b3f

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. yahya adnane Win User

How to fix error 0x8000000d when I was trying to login in Xbox live ?

hey kimmy, i have error code 0x8000000D on xbox live and the minecraft launcher, any help pls
  4. PatriciaChalamet Win User

Account login

Can someone pls help me!!! I just want to play minecraft with my friends, please!!! 😩😩😩
  5. iTsFx Win User

Minecraft Launcher Updates on Each Launch

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

After researching the issue, it seems that the Minecraft launcher is designed to check for and apply any available updates each time the launcher is opened. However, there are a couple of potential workarounds that may help:

1. Use the "Play Offline" feature: When the launcher opens, click on the "Play Offline" button in the lower-left corner. This should allow you to bypass the update check and play Minecraft on the last version you played.

2. Use OptiFine: OptiFine is a mod that includes its own Minecraft launcher. By using OptiFine to launch Minecraft, you can avoid the Minecraft launcher altogether and play on the version of Minecraft that OptiFine is currently set to.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Can't play Minecraft

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help Minecraft game.

Let me help you out on this.

Please open the Xbox app and download the Minecraft for Windows with launcher on there. Make sure everything is installed and once done, please open the launcher on your Xbox app then you should be able to start the game from there.

Hope that helps!
Thema:

1. Help my minecraft launcher just won't open pls help me - Similar Threads - Help minecraft launcher

2. Hi i have a problem with my minecraft launcher can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have a problem with my minecraft launcher can anyone help me?: Unable to locate the Java runtime. Error details: 0x00000002 - generic: no such file or directory Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path: javaw.exe Exists: Nonexistent c4d437bf-763a-4726-bcfe-3d81fa9cc892
  3. My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher: His Minecraft Launcher doesn't work When he open the Launcher, he gets the error "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.4297127D64EC6_1.3.7.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe\G... X C:\Program...
  4. Help with the Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with the Minecraft Launcher: Hello. I recently started having problems were the launcher wouldn't start and instead say "the came has crashed. Error code 0x1" if theres any way to fix this. please let me know Thank you....
  5. help please, minecraft launcher wont start offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help please, minecraft launcher wont start offline: when i try to start the minecraft launcher online, it works right. but all of a sudden when i try it offline, it gives me error code (0x1), only telling me "the game has crashed." i tried updating...
  6. help me i cant download minecraft launcher .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help me i cant download minecraft launcher .: i need help pls add my discord (Rinus0783) and dm me thank for u help \ pls respond or add my discord ca1ce317-698e-4f91-b14f-29a773a7ce03
  7. Help. My PC With Windows 10, When i try to open Minecraft Launcher It Opens Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. My PC With Windows 10, When i try to open Minecraft Launcher It Opens Microsoft...: Idk Why Please Reply. [img] 7f27d9f1-dc15-45d0-a36d-947076ff8019
  8. Help me. I'm trying to download a new minecraft launcher, downloaded it, and gives this error

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me. I'm trying to download a new minecraft launcher, downloaded it, and gives this error: [img] [img] I was trying to upgrade to a new launcher to play new games. I downloaded it through the app store, it downloaded, but it gave such an error. I can't figure out what the problem is. I...
  9. minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it.: When I open minecraft launcher the microsoft store keep appearance and it just loading. When I try to close it, it keep opening again and again I don't know how to make it and also it can't log in...
  10. can't update minecraft native launcher | tutorials didn't help | (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't update minecraft native launcher | tutorials didn't help | (PC): I can't update minecraft native launcher on my PC I've been trying to fix this issue for quite some time but nothing seems to help, I tried finding solution in YouTube videos about that, I've...