Help! My Microsoft Account Got Hacked!

Discus and support Help! My Microsoft Account Got Hacked! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I was recently going to play Xbox, until I realized that my gamer tag has been changed! so I just brushed it off cause I thought it wouldn't be that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nick dean1, Nov 15, 2023.

1. nick dean1
    nick dean1 Guest

So I was recently going to play Xbox, until I realized that my gamer tag has been changed! so I just brushed it off cause I thought it wouldn't be that bad. but when i opened fortnite, (or any epic games created game) it made me create a new account! (because I linked my Microsoft account with epic games) I have spent over 50 dollars on that account and i need it back. Also, when I go into my recent activities on my Microsoft account, its like a new sign in every 1 minute from some random country and another ip address. I have already changed my password and I'm in the account. But I need the account restored to what it was before with all of my epic games accounts! Please, it would be great if someone told me how to restore it to when it was before it got hacked. Thank you!

:)

nick dean1, Nov 15, 2023
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Hi Nick! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this on your Microsoft account. I know how frustrating it can be since I'm a gamer just like you. Don't worry, let me help you.

Please follow the instructions from this interactive tool to secure your account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

If that didn't work, please reach out to Xbox support for further assistance in securing your account from the hacker:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  3. Elias Jurju Win User

Why Can I not Contact MS/Xbox Support?

So is there anyway to contact MICROSOFT support, my minecraft account got hacked and I've just written a support ticket to mojang, but since the account is a microsoft account (not xbox), I doubt they will be able to help me.

Anyone got a solution?
  4. lewis.123 Win User

Minecraft

Okie i fixed it when my old account got hacked microsoft transfered it to a new email and it was the new email ty for your help
  5. Rostom L Win User

My microsoft account got hacked

Thanks for checking. I hate to be a bearer of bad news here but I am afraid that we cannot do much about it anymore if we don't know the current email address of your hacked account.

You may try to contact Microsoft/Xbox support if they could help you finding the account using your gamertag but it's not guaranteed that they can help due to our account safety and security.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Rostom L Win User

My microsoft account got hacked

It means that it was removed from your account already. You need to find traces of the current email that was used to replace the email from your account by checking your email history or Xbox console if it shows there.

It's required that you know it to start the recovery process.
Thema:

1. Help! My Microsoft Account Got Hacked! - Similar Threads - Help Microsoft Account

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  5. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  6. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  7. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  8. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  9. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  10. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...