Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email

Discus and support Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I found out that my account email got changed in this and also my password, I also lost my minecraft account, I don’t have an outlook account nor a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by creeper forever, Jul 14, 2023.

1. Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email

I found out that my account email got changed in this and also my password, I also lost my minecraft account, I don’t have an outlook account nor a xbox so to compile the form I only used every information about my Skype but when I send the request it gets taken down because of “not enough information” when they are all the information existing and I don’t know what to do

Please someone help I really need this account

:)

creeper forever, Jul 14, 2023
  2. creeper forever Win User

Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email

Unfortunately when I complete the form completely and got it sent I recieve an email about the fact that there are not enough information but the form is all completed,
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Creeper, I understand the recovery form is not accepted once you submit it.
    In these situations, you have the option to send it one more time and up to 2 times per day until the system accepts it.

If the recovery form doesn’t get accepted, it’s not possible to gain access to the account.

You can review this information and more by visiting the article below:
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/y...
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello creeper, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear that your account has been compromised. In situations like these, the recommended action is trying to recover the account by using the Microsoft interactive guide below:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

I know the following comment can be frustrating, however, I would like to let you know that if none of the methods worked for you, I'm afraid to say that's not possible to recover it.

Lastly, and as a reminder, please notice that no one at Microsoft can view, change the account details or send password reset links for you, this is for security policies.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How to restore my Microsoft Account without 2FA and backup emails?

[mod removed]

My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account.

He deleted the original email of my account which is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" then somehow changed the account email to another one named
    "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" (These info is shown in first image, check attachments).
    After doing so, he got raid of all my security stuff like verify phone number and email.He was clearly hacking my account. He literally deleted my original email of this account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", if he is not hacking this account, he has no need to do it...

I really need help!
    "My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account."

You didnt actually give him the verification codes did you? If so this would've been what allowed everything else that happened afterwards to occur.
  6. foxy_306 Win User

my microsoft account as been hacked what do i do

this will not help because i don't know what is at*****@mcmfa.email so meaning that i can't acsses that email because it got changed to it not by me

also writing email like that because i don't even know that email username
Thema:

1. Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email - Similar Threads - Help microsoft account

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  5. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  6. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  7. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  8. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  9. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  10. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...