Help! My husband has forgotten his password

Discus and support Help! My husband has forgotten his password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Help! My husband has forgotten his password and doesn’t have the same number as when he started his account. Now he’s locked out. Since we’re linked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Erin Horner, Nov 4, 2023.

1. Erin Horner
    Erin Horner Guest

Help! My husband has forgotten his password and doesn’t have the same number as when he started his account. Now he’s locked out. Since we’re linked through our family account is there a way I can help him unlock it?

:)

Erin Horner, Nov 4, 2023
  2. Erin Horner Win User

The link keeps saying chat and phone call are not available. So again how do I actually get into contact with someone??

For as much as we pay for our family of four through out the year - Xbox support has been absolutely awful.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi again Erin H,

As I mentioned before, the only way to contact support is through the link mentioned above, there you must click on the button that says Contact Us and you will be redirected to a live chat where you will speak with a member of Xbox Support.

I leave you the support link again so you can enter and contact them:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Erin Horner Win User

We’ve filled out the form twice and both to no avail. Also, tried the contact support but kept prompting us to post to the forum. How do I actually contact someone at Xbox support?
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Erin H, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem, it is very common to forget account passwords but it is a little difficult to recover it if you do not have access to the associated phone number.

Therefore, the only solution would be to present/fill out an account recovery form at the following link: https://account.live.com/acsr

In case for some reason or another you cannot fill out the form since the system detected that you do not have enough information to be evaluated as the owner of the account, I would recommend contacting Xbox/Microsoft support directly.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope this problem is solved and you can access the account again, let me know any information about it. I will be careful!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

1. Help! My husband has forgotten his password - Similar Threads - Help husband has

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  6. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  7. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  8. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  9. Wife locked husband out of his Xbox...please help! Divorce imminent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wife locked husband out of his Xbox...please help! Divorce imminent.: My husband is flipping the F out because he can't access any of his games, including the Diablo he just purchased, which I was trying to log in for him to play and got his account locked. Ooops....
  10. Please help my HUsband:(

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please help my HUsband:(: Hey my name is Kalyn, Recently my husband was in a car wreck and broke his spine (L2 & L3) which ha left him unable to work. He has wanted an Xbox 1 or 360 for a while but while he was working we...