Help my forza limited xbox one keeps turning itself on

Discus and support Help my forza limited xbox one keeps turning itself on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; any ideas whats happening auto updates arent on 712a1678-3bd5-41bb-b762-1de643dfe34e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by o0Mr Whippy0o, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Help my forza limited xbox one keeps turning itself on

any ideas whats happening auto updates arent on

:)

o0Mr Whippy0o, Apr 25, 2017
  2. Turns on by its self

my Xbox one keeps turning on by itself. Why? Help

Bobmuspinkleton, Apr 25, 2017
  3. arierich
    arierich Guest
    XBOX one turns on by itself

my xbox one system keeps turning on by itself. i have unplugged the system and plug it back in, and still the same issue keeps happening. please help.

arierich, Apr 25, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey Mr Whippy!

When was the last time you cleaned off your console? You can unplug it and spray a soft, clean cloth with some household cleaner and wipe it down making sure there's no prints or anything over the power button. If that doesn't happen, double check that there's
    nothing else in your console's vicinity that could be turning it on such as a smart phone connected via the Xbox App. Also, if you're currently in instant-on mode, go ahead and switch to

energy-saver mode
    to see if that keeps your console off when you turn it off.

Hopefully something there does the trick but let us know! Help my forza limited xbox one keeps turning itself on :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Apr 26, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey Mr Whippy!

When was the last time you cleaned off your console? You can unplug it and spray a soft, clean cloth with some household cleaner and wipe it down making sure there's no prints or anything over the power button. If that doesn't happen, double check that there's
    nothing else in your console's vicinity that could be turning it on such as a smart phone connected via the Xbox App. Also, if you're currently in instant-on mode, go ahead and switch to

energy-saver mode
    to see if that keeps your console off when you turn it off.

Hopefully something there does the trick but let us know! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. SpudsyD Win User

My XBOX ONE keeps turning on by itself...Help?

I'm bumping this up because my Xbox One just started doing this yesterday. We turn it off, it turns itself back on within an hour. The screen is dimmed and won't light up even when we use a controller. Auto-sign-in is off as is the ability to turn on the
    Xbox using Kinect.
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there lobetastic!

In order for us to provide a tailored support experience, please create your own thread. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  8. lobetastic Win User

I also have this issue, picked up a kinect-less xbox one two weeks ago. I tried turning off auto updates thinking that could be it, but no avail. There really isnt a setting i see?
  9. Sk3mo Win User

I too have this problem. Every morning when I wake I, I come in to a TV that is dim, a cable box that is on, and an Xbox One that is on. I've googled this and there doesn't appear to be an answer. Do I have a faulty Xbox (I just got it less than a week
    ago) that needs returned? Or is there another answer?
Thema:

1. Help my forza limited xbox one keeps turning itself on - Similar Threads - Help forza limited

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  4. Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition help: Hi I’m hoping someone can help me. I got my son his first Xbox for Christmas and got forza horizon 4 ultimate edition but there seems to be no content on it that I’ve paid for. On the main menu at...
  5. My Forza Horizon 5 is not working Can anyone help me ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 5 is not working Can anyone help me ?: It is my game pass version and it says 0.0 mb installed and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling through Xbox app and normally but still nothing. 54782572-5858-4d4d-8e1a-ffe9e702c706
  6. Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.: I think because of the error in the app that is why it keeps crashing. I own some dlc and I would like to keep playing the game that I paid for because I already sunk almost 100 hours in the...
  7. my forza 5 data is gone can i get help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my forza 5 data is gone can i get help?: hello,i logged into my forza a few days and when i opende it somehow all my data was gone,from my cars toi my money literaly startiing from scratch what happened?? is it some form of ingame...
  8. I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help: I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, out. I've tried redownloading, checking my ban history (I haven't been banned) turning on all x box settings (including the You can...
  9. My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out?: I was playing rivals for a decent chunk of time and I set a good lap time on a track, once I backed out I couldn’t access the leaderboards anymore and I thought to myself “must be my internet” and...
  10. Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please: As above, whilst playing Forza horizon yesterday it froze, not been able to play since, it's stuck on the loading screen. I've tried restarting console and no luck. This is on Xbox series X....