Help, my console does not detect my usb memory anymore.

Discus and support Help, my console does not detect my usb memory anymore. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My console stopped recognizing the memory from one day to the other. The usb ports are all working and the console still detects other usb memories... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gowary, Jan 31, 2014.

1. gowary
    gowary Guest

My console stopped recognizing the memory from one day to the other. The usb ports are all working and the console still detects other usb memories still not formatted. I tried putting it on the pc and it does detect the xbox formatted usb memory. The
    usb is a 16Gb kingston data traveler 2.0. I already tried putting it after I started the console, what do I do? My console is the original model (fat) arcade version with 256mb internal storage device. The usb memory was formatted on the console.

:)

gowary, Jan 31, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Help, my console does not detect my usb flash drive anymore.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with the flash drive. This does happen sometimes though. You'll need to reformat the drive on your computer before using it on the console to prevent this from happening again.

Sorry but there is no way to recover any save games you may have on the drive.

onyxishere, Jan 31, 2014
  3. gowary
    gowary Guest
    Help, my console does not detect my usb flash drive anymore.

My console stopped recognizing the flash drive from one day to the other. The usb ports are all working and the console still detects other usb flash drives still not formatted. I tried putting it on the pc and it does detect the xbox formatted flash
    drive. The usb is a 16Gb kingston data traveler 2.0. I already tried putting it after I started the console, what do I do? My console is the original model (fat) arcade version with 256mb internal storage device. The usb flash drive was formatted on the console.

gowary, Jan 31, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: