Help, my computer guy said I didn't need XBox Live and deleted it, now I can't play my games.

Discus and support Help, my computer guy said I didn't need XBox Live and deleted it, now I can't play my games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me, I am addicted to Mahjong and some others, please tell me how to reinstall, I am not very computer friendly, too old.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LadybugsBella, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Help, my computer guy said I didn't need XBox Live and deleted it, now I can't play my games.

Please help me, I am addicted to Mahjong and some others, please tell me how to reinstall, I am not very computer friendly, too old.

:)

LadybugsBella, Nov 14, 2016
  2. Arkkimonni
    Arkkimonni Guest
    Can't change account into adult because parental + new user agreement

Here again.

Well, i contacted phone support and it didn't help I was told that my parents email should already be there when the approval thing appears, no, it didn't.

Now i got my xbox and want to buy live time. I can't do it from xbox because it tells me my zip code and City ain't corret ( i live in Finland) and now i try to do it from computer. First, it said my computer isn't trusted and after painful researching,
    i deleted all my trusted computers and it wanted me to verify by sending code to my other email, yay!

Now it wants my parental approval when i wan't to buy live time. No, i still can't see my parents email there already and when i type it correctly and all (even logged in with same e-mail + password) the page just flashes and like i had just pressed f5 (but
    i didn't)

Why this has to be so hard?

Arkkimonni, Nov 14, 2016
  3. Need help

I tried subscribing to live but instead of using my Xbox to do it I redeemed my gold membership on the computer and now I can't use my redemption code to get live on my Xbox now I'm frustrated and need help thanks

UnveyNascar18, Nov 14, 2016
  4. Arkkimonni Win User

Can't change account into adult because parental + new user agreement

Here again.

Well, i contacted phone support and it didn't help I was told that my parents email should already be there when the approval thing appears, no, it didn't.

Now i got my xbox and want to buy live time. I can't do it from xbox because it tells me my zip code and City ain't corret ( i live in Finland) and now i try to do it from computer. First, it said my computer isn't trusted and after painful researching,
    i deleted all my trusted computers and it wanted me to verify by sending code to my other email, yay!

Now it wants my parental approval when i wan't to buy live time. No, i still can't see my parents email there already and when i type it correctly and all (even logged in with same e-mail + password) the page just flashes and like i had just pressed f5 (but
    i didn't)

Why this has to be so hard?
  5. NBHK BONE KING Win User

Trouble connecting to live, downloadin profile

Not only I can't connect to xbox live. It deleted my profile when it said to sign in my email to check if update is needed an security purposes an now I can't download my profile cause of connection error via xbox live
  6. RoseGold2804 Win User

Getting an Error that I can't log into my Xbox live Account on my PC.

nope that didn't work. still getting the same error code. its got to be on your guys system end not mine. I can log into the Xbox app on my computer just fine. when i go to log into my Xbox live account in the game i want to play, says we can't log into
    it right now and i get the error code.

Error Code : "0x8015DC12"

I know you have a page for that error and i did what it suggested but that didn't work either. So any other ideas.
  7. lu robert Win User

Forza Horizon 4 for PC crashing after pressing enter

Yeah, so do I. I can't rally understand why. I play forza horizon 4 on my computer. Last time it told it needed to be updated. I do, yeah and my game crashed( crying ). I asked the services and they told nothing useful for me. Now, I tried to updated the
    f**king system 1903. Will it help? who knows....

And..... damn it!!! The update is as slowly as British's building speed.

I deleted my saves....... It still didn't help. Never trust the AI service of Microsoft. It's bull sh*t.
  8. Predator W Win User

Error 801540B7

I can wait for you guys to fix this, but I would like to know how long I do have to wait. This is really madding because I now can't play any of my games that I am playing. I am glad I was able to finish gears before I deleted my profile, but my big issues
    that I'm playing skyrim and now I can't play because I can't get to my profile to play the file. I know you are working on the issues but I would just like to know when I can get back to my games I am playing. You guys said last night (by phone) that it would
    be fixed by this morning. But that didn't happen... So please just give us a update and let us know when we can get back to our games.
Thema:

Help, my computer guy said I didn't need XBox Live and deleted it, now I can't play my games.

1. Help, my computer guy said I didn't need XBox Live and deleted it, now I can't play my games. - Similar Threads - Help computer guy

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  6. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  7. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  8. Help. Computer not working booting or anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help. Computer not working booting or anything: My son’s computer stopped working. Not exactly sure what he did. I originally got the BSOD. I was advised to remove the CMOS battery to reset everything but now i go straight through to the viglen...
  9. How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...: s fi I seriously need help on this new computer. I ordered a Hoyle card game from Amazon, and I got it as far as File Explorer on my computer, but cannot upload into my computer. It sends me...
  10. minecraft will not work on my computer help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft will not work on my computer help!!: i don't know why but minecraft will not work on my computer. Each time i try, i get this error message. please help!! # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # #...