HELP! My brother typed the incorrect passkey on my xbox one and now its asking me for...

Discus and support HELP! My brother typed the incorrect passkey on my xbox one and now its asking me for... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My brother tryed to use my xbox one account and typed the wrong passkey too many times, xbox is now asking me for my email password and i don't know... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NickyHB, Dec 19, 2020.

1. NickyHB
    NickyHB Guest

HELP! My brother typed the incorrect passkey on my xbox one and now its asking me for...

My brother tryed to use my xbox one account and typed the wrong passkey too many times, xbox is now asking me for my email password and i don't know the password, i tried to recover the account but i only created that email for my xbox, i created it 2
    years ago and i dont remember the birthday, name or anything. Is there a way to make xbox to stop asking me for the password and ask me for the passkey again??

:)

NickyHB, Dec 19, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

HELP! My brother typed the incorrect passkey on my xbox one and now its asking me for password that i dont know

if you created the account with a false birthday then microsoft won't help get it back as you broke the terms by creating an account with false information.
  3. JohnTheHorn Win User

How can I get a password for my xbox one account that differs from the one I have for my Microsoft account?

So, if I set up a passkey, when I want to log on the profile from my brothers xbox, what will it ask for? Do I need to enter both e-mail and password, or e-mail and passkey? How does it happen?
  4. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Xbox purchases

Hi there

you can set passkey codes for purchases which will require either a passkey or your sign in password for the account.

This can pop up each time your child tries to purchase anything.

To do this

On your console signed into the account

Head over to

-settings

- Account

- sign in, security & passkey. this may prompt you to put your account password in.

- create passkey.

Once its created head back to the passkey page and click

Ask for my passkey - click

Change my sign in and security

You probably want the option

Ask for my passkey. This prompts you to type in your passkey, before signing in, buying things and changing settings.
  5. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

xbox set up for families

It sounds like you have done everything correctly. There is just one more step. Now that the passkeys are created, you need to change sign-in and security preferences. To do this, follow these steps:

-go to settings > account > sign-in, security & passkey

-select "change my sign-in and security preferences"

-choose "Ask for my passkey" to sign in

This should then require a passkey to be entered when someone wants to play the Xbox.

Let us know if you still need help after trying this.

Let me know if this helped with your problem!
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Guest Key Reset

Hey Tan thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

Unfortunately no, the way around this is to add the account and when it asks for the

passkey
    (on purpose) get it wrong 3 times. If done correctly it is going to ask for the Microsoft Account Password type that in and it will ask to set up a new Passkey. Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issue!
Thema:

1. HELP! My brother typed the incorrect passkey on my xbox one and now its asking me for... - Similar Threads - HELP brother typed

2. Can I get help fixing my brother's minecraft version type?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get help fixing my brother's minecraft version type?: Hi' I have a problem at the very beginning when I enter the main page minecraft Java edition. The latest release is not showing the minecraft versions. So I though was not a big deal then an error...
  3. Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.: My friend's young son set up his xbox account using his older bothers email address. Since the account was created there's been £600+ worth of games purchased on there. To cut a long story short,...
  4. Hello, Please who Can help me. My little brother playing in my Xbox and he removed my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Please who Can help me. My little brother playing in my Xbox and he removed my Xbox...: Hello, Please who Can help me. My little brother playing in my Xbox and he removed my Xbox Ultimate Gamepass. I buy in 1 month for 1€. Can i get IT back? Please 7ac278dd-3266-42ab-a0fe-2c5fdff9af37
  5. need some help with my account. My step brother messed it up.

in XboX Insiders
    need some help with my account. My step brother messed it up.: need some help. Havent gotten much help from xbox support. So hoping someone here is just magically a worker for Microsoft I am in the military and haven't played on my xbox account in forever. I...
  6. Brother forgot xbox account password need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Brother forgot xbox account password need help: Hello, My brother forgot his password to his Xbox and we just made the switch to the Xbox series She filled out the recovery form multiple times but he forgot the Gmail account that was linked to...
  7. Help a brother out

in XboX Insiders
    Help a brother out: Hey guys so I have joined the Xbox insider (I'm Omega but I read that the console streaming is open for all) on my Xbox and have logged in on my phone on the streaming app with the same account. I...
  8. Help. Little brother false comm banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Little brother false comm banned: Hello. Recently,my little brother was communication banned on xbox. Heres a backstory. Someone was calling people in Rainbow six Siege [Mod Removed - Inappropriate],and saying they were autistic....
  9. Hi any help my brother who passed aways Xbox one has be stolen from my home is there a way I ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hi any help my brother who passed aways Xbox one has be stolen from my home is there a way I ...: Hi everyone I need help my house was stolen last night and lot of goods where took my brother who passed away Xbox has being stolen in burglary is there anything I can do about this as garda can't...
  10. Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother ...: Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother tampering with the device can you retrieve it to me ff2fd1fe-be19-4979-9abf-ed3650c41310