HELP my account disconnects when I change a game

Discus and support HELP my account disconnects when I change a game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help , my account its disconnect when i put a game , when i change it an when i go to xb0x.PLEAS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP ITS SO FRUSTATING... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GaladLord, Jan 9, 2014.

1. GaladLord
    GaladLord Guest

Help , my account its disconnect when i put a game , when i change it an when i go to xb0x.PLEAS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

ITS SO FRUSTATING

:)

GaladLord, Jan 9, 2014
  2. GaladLord
    GaladLord Guest
    HELP my account disconects when i change a game

my account its disconnect when i change a game , i go to xbox its disconnect , then i put a new game and its disconnect again

GaladLord, Jan 9, 2014
  3. eG x Thee Elf, Jan 9, 2014
  4. HELP my account disconnects when I change a game

GaladLord,

If you have no problems signing into Xbox Live and 100% without a doubt know your e-mail and password associated with your Microsoft account, try safely deleting your profile, clearing your system cache 3 times, restarting your console, then re-downloading
    your profile. Just follow these detailed steps:

Sign out of your Gamer Tag Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller and Press the Blue X to
    Sign Out

Delete Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller

2) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

3) Select Storage

4) Select the device with your profile

5) Select Profiles

6) Select your Gamer Tag

7) Select Delete

8) Select Delete Profile Only

Clear System Cache:

1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

2) Select Hard Drive

3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)

4) Select Clear System Cache and select Yes

5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times

*NOTE* The cache stores such items as game updates, system update installation packages, and gamer pictures of your friends. Clearing the Xbox 360 cache does not remove your Gamertag, content that you have downloaded, game files,
    or console software updates.

Turn off your console and start it back up.

Download Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller

2) On the Home tab, select Download Profile

Let us know if this resolves your problem.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 9, 2014
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

GaladLord,

If you have no problems signing into Xbox Live and 100% without a doubt know your e-mail and password associated with your Microsoft account, try safely deleting your profile, clearing your system cache 3 times, restarting your console, then re-downloading
    your profile. Just follow these detailed steps:

Sign out of your Gamer Tag Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller and Press the Blue X to
    Sign Out

Delete Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller

2) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

3) Select Storage

4) Select the device with your profile

5) Select Profiles

6) Select your Gamer Tag

7) Select Delete

8) Select Delete Profile Only

Clear System Cache:

1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

2) Select Hard Drive

3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)

4) Select Clear System Cache and select Yes

5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times

*NOTE* The cache stores such items as game updates, system update installation packages, and gamer pictures of your friends. Clearing the Xbox 360 cache does not remove your Gamertag, content that you have downloaded, game files,
    or console software updates.

Turn off your console and start it back up.

Download Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller

2) On the Home tab, select Download Profile

Let us know if this resolves your problem.
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

HELP my account disconects when i change a game

7. GrosseCaisse Win User

Can't launch Nier:Automata Become as god on PC

Hello Zineb,

None of the solutions that brings the Troubleshoot helped me, the game still crash when I try to launch it.

The only solution I have is to disconnect from my Microsoft account before lauching the game, if I do this the game launch without trouble but I cannot change any graphic settings or the game will crash again.

Is this a know bug at Microsoft? Is there any plan to resolve this issue?

How can I change my graphic settings now?

Thanks,

8. PeregrinusPrime Win User

Problems staying connected

I have the same problem. I test connect (Which shows my console is connected) and when I either sign in to my account it auto disconnects me or when I start up a game I get disconnected.
  9. Georges C. Win User

Wrong Epic Games Account Linked

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Georges C

I am a gamer and expert on the XBOX platform.Welcome to the community.

Sure TylerNunn, the big question of account links with Épic Games is that they changed the policy a couple of years here, so for example if you have a Microsoft (Xbox) account linked to your Epic account, even if you disconnect your Xbox account, you won't be able to add another Xbox account to the same Epic Games account.

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-accou...

Best regards,

Thema:

1. HELP my account disconnects when I change a game - Similar Threads - HELP account disconnects

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  6. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  7. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  8. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  9. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  10. friends modded account keeps making our account disconnect...help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    friends modded account keeps making our account disconnect...help!: Hey, we have a brand new xbox one s and it works perfectly fine...until my son's friend joins his party or game using his modded account. This causes our xbox to disconnect from party and game!...