Help! Minecraft logged into wrong Microsoft account!

Discus and support Help! Minecraft logged into wrong Microsoft account! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help! I logged my sons iphone onto my Microsoft account instead of his when trying to give permission for him to play and logged me in instead. How do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Melissa Auell, Oct 15, 2023.

1. Help! Minecraft logged into wrong Microsoft account!

Help! I logged my sons iphone onto my Microsoft account instead of his when trying to give permission for him to play and logged me in instead. How do I fix his phone so it's his Microsoft account logged into the Minecraft app?

:)

Melissa Auell, Oct 15, 2023
  2. Listek33 Win User

Problem z kontem Microsoft oraz z grą Minecraft na PS4.

I can't sign in to microsoft account in minecraft

When I try to log in, I have this message "we tried to log in to a Microsoft account, but something went wrong.

Can You help me please
  3. Melissa Auell Win User

Hi Arturo,

Thank you for your reply. I logged onto my son's iphone and went into the Minecraft "settings", but there is no "profile" submenu to select. I looked through all the submenus and didn't see any options that allow me to "Sign out".

When I click "Sign in" anywhere it auto populates my email address instead of my son's which I had put in at the beginning for some reason.

You're advice is greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance,

Melissa
  4. Melissa Auell Win User

Oh no.. it looks like when they asked me to approve both of my kids to play it logged me into both of their phones now how will they play together if they're both logged in on my account? How do I fix this?!
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, Melissa. The option to sign-in appears when you tap the “Account” button inside Minecraft Settings.

Does the game still autopopulates your email address instead of asking you to enter the one you want?

If your answer is affirmative, please open now your default web browser.
    Depending on your OS, could be Google Chrome (Android) or Safari (iOS). Now, go to Xbox.com or https://account.microsoft.com/profile and tap “Sign in”.

If your account is signed in automatically, please wait until you’re signed in and then log out.
    Then, tap sign in again and you should be able to change accounts.

Finally, once you’re signed in to your son’s account on Xbox.com, re-open Minecraft and tap “Sign in” one more time.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, Melissa. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

You can sign out from your account in Minecraft by following these steps:

Go to Minecraft Settings > Profile > Sign Out of your Microsoft Account

Now, you should be able to use your son’s account when you try to sign in again.
    In case your account is saved, you should be able to see an option that says “sign in with a different Microsoft account”.
Thema:

1. Help! Minecraft logged into wrong Microsoft account! - Similar Threads - Help Minecraft logged

2. Help with logging into Minecraft java account that goes to minecraft bedrock account when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with logging into Minecraft java account that goes to minecraft bedrock account when...: When I try to log into my Minecraft Java account with one of my emails, it always refers me to my Bedrock account even though I am not trying to get into the Bedrock version. My email was linked...
  3. can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.: I cant get minecraft dungeons to play after it accepts my game pass log in info. It says lets go, i click it and then a white box just stays there and the only thing i can hit is an x. when i do...
  4. I cannot log into my minecraft account and Microsoft has been zero help, worst customer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my minecraft account and Microsoft has been zero help, worst customer...: I have had a minecraft account for 10+ years registered under X email. Mojang migrated to microsoft and I continued to log in with X email. A few months I bought a second alt account and it...
  5. cannot log into microsoft account for minecraft ps4, help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot log into microsoft account for minecraft ps4, help?: sis.xboxlive.com displays nothing but a grey screen and has been for a whole week, therefore cannot log in with microsoft account, therefore cannot play multiplayer When will this be fixed?...
  6. Help! Can’t log into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Can’t log into my Minecraft account: I can’t log into my account I keep getting “There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser.” I’ve logged into my account and everything and...
  7. I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help: I am a mum who has started using minecraft so that my autistic son can play with someone. I downloaded the game to my phone, I signed in using my microsoft account, this worked once only. Now it...
  8. Please help this rubbish tech parent! Microsoft log in for Minecraft not recognised by Mojang

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help this rubbish tech parent! Microsoft log in for Minecraft not recognised by Mojang: Hello! My son loves Minecraft and the account he uses is logged in via the Microsoft log in page, which takes you straight into the game. He plays on an Apple ipad. He wants to change his...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in: I was just trying to test logging in the game and it says that I do not own Minecraft Dungeons and asks for "correct" account to login in. However the problem isn't there. Just to clarify Ido not...
  10. I need help for my Minecraft as I cannot log into my account on minecraft.net

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help for my Minecraft as I cannot log into my account on minecraft.net: So, I have recently (accidentally) broken a large HP laptop and I had my Minecraft on there (signed in via Gmail) and now when I try to log in via minecraft.net and I click the Log in button, it...