HELP ME!!!!

Discus and support HELP ME!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got batllefield four for christmas. i went to play it, it all downloaded properly amd stuff like that and it got to the part where it said "Please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CeramicTomcat6, Jan 3, 2014.

1. HELP ME!!!!

I got batllefield four for christmas.

i went to play it, it all downloaded properly amd stuff like that and it got to the part where it said "Please dont turn off your xbox, downloading xbox player profile".

Then that writing of what i just typed would disapper and the background with the city kinda blurred and it raining would stay there and there is a loading thing up in top right hand corner and that would stay there to and it would just basicly load endlessly
    for hours on end and wouldnt go to to the main screen on either of the discs, i went into gamestop in my town and it worked fiine on there console in there they gave microsofts number and i tryed ringing that number a while ago and it wouldnt work on my smartphone
    because i had to press two and any time i did it hung up on me so i am going to try later on a differeny phone but getting to the point i need/want help badly.

Thanks.

:)

CeramicTomcat6, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Roldog2359
    Roldog2359 Guest
    Help. Me.

I have so many problems with this thing.

1. Multiplayer on games

-Rocket League: Matchmaking works, but when I join a party or someone joins mine, we can't play games together, it doesn't show their car, and it always says: "player currently unavailable for trading."

-Halo MCC: Can't join a single game. Period. I know that people play it too. See constant multiplayer clips in the game hub.

-For honor: When i had the beta, I couldn't join an online game at all. When friends invited me to play or I invited them, it wouldn't work either. I know it wasn't a problem with the game since literally no one else had this problem, including my friends.

2. Games with Gold

Xbox one games download and play fine. But 360 games are different. Whenever i try to download a free 360 game from my xbox one, it says, go to xbox.com. When i try to download it from there, it says unable to make purchase. I have billing set up too. I know you can get these without a 360, since i have seen lots of videos, tutorials of people doing it.

3. Game sharing

Whenever i try to game share with someone, it won't work, I seem to be the only one with this problem too. I download their account, sign in, make it the home xbox, install a game, but when i try to play it, on their account, my account, whatever, it always says, do you own this game or app?

Roldog2359, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Xilkozuf
    Xilkozuf Guest
    Help. Me.

This sounds weird, like there might be some problems with your internet connection.
    What router do you have? Do you know the speed of your connection? Maybe it is able to connect, but it wait too much for the server to respond and it just don't work.

Xilkozuf, Jan 3, 2014
  4. HELP ME!!!!

Hi there Ceramic. Please try to delete the game from your console then clear your system cache and re-download the game. Report back here if problem persists and we will go from there. Thanks.

AntacidObject66, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

HELP ME!!!!