help me you xbox one s block me on chat

Discus and support help me you xbox one s block me on chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello hello I'm blocked on xbox one you can me unbloken (Chat, I can not chatted) 5d5758c3-3782-4cad-a8a4-db7a2c9c9277 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gyunay Dream, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Gyunay Dream
    Gyunay Dream Guest

Hello

:)

Gyunay Dream, Jan 12, 2017
  2. How do you fix error code 0x89234013?

I just got a new computer 3 days ago. I was able to talk through the party system for a day and a half through the Xbox app, but every time I try now it tells me my network settings are blocking party chat. If I load my network tab, it shows I have an open NAT type, but services are being blocked so I can't stream games through my computer or talk in a party. The link to the Xbox help page didn't help at all, and I've been searching on the internet now for about an hour and a half for a fix, but nothing is working and all of the things for fixing this specific error code are all fixes on the Xbox one console, so none of the videos about this specific error code do anything for me.
    Firewall is on and allowing Xbox, and there is nothing else blocking it from what I can tell, so if anyone can help I would be really appreciative. This has been bothering me now for a couple days, but right now I really want this fixed. Thanks ahead of time for anyone helps and if you know anything that can help with my situation please tell me.

ItsHunter1228, Jan 12, 2017
  3. Do I need to port forward, and if so, how?

My Xbox app randomly turns my NAT type to strict and blocks me from talking in party. First, I don't know why it randomly blocks me. One minute I'm in chat, a few random disconnects, and now it wont allow me to connect. I've restarted my pc, router, and
    xbox. It gives me solutions for port forwarding but I'm clueless.

Any help is helpful

PandoraSenpai, Jan 12, 2017
  4. alex julei Win User

Xbox one broken

hi there!! I have a problem with my xbox one..when i turn it up she;s not working..remain blocked on the Tv screen only the image with xbox one on the green front..please help me
  5. Zatomas Win User

Random account adding me and my friends

Hi,

if s/he bothers you you can block that account: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/block-or-mute-other-player

Hope this helps!
  6. MrMarooca Win User

Unable to send messages on xbox.com

7. Faulcan Win User

Party chat not working unable to chat with friends

I cannot chat with anyone. Most of the time I just get a message saying chat is unavailable, try again later. When it finally does work, no one can hear me and I can't hear any of them. None of them are blocked or have blocked me.
  8. Lilromeo25 Win User

problem chat party

Hello I had for weeks blocked some of the options on the Xbox are sending messages blocked in a group conversation on November 20 was supposed to be already unlocked everything and everything is ok but I have a problem with the chat group no one to hear
    me despite the smooth LIVE headset, this option is still blocked
Thema:

1. help me you xbox one s block me on chat - Similar Threads - help block chat

2. Blocked out of account, need help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocked out of account, need help.: I have been blocked from signing into my XBOX account for incorrect password being entered too many times, and now the only way the account can be recovered is by using Microsofts ‘recover your...
  3. Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...: Hi, I would like to ask, I lived in Japan for a while and bought an xbox there and then returned home. And when I turned on my xbox, I got error 0x80a40401 and my region is set to Japan and I’m...
  4. I blocked my friend by accident can unblock him need help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I blocked my friend by accident can unblock him need help: I accidentally blocked my friend and i cant unblock him because when i put unblock and leave the profile and go into the profile it still shows unblock i already did a power cycle dont know what...
  5. Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.: Error message: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. i tried filling in a form to recover the account, but some questions i dont...
  6. Can someone help me be able to play battle block theatre on my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me be able to play battle block theatre on my xbox one s?: I am trying to play battle block theatre on my xbox one s account with my friend online but whenever I press to join an online game, it makes me choose an account from my old xbox 360. When I...
  7. Hi my xbox one s was stolen, can you please help me to block or trace it .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my xbox one s was stolen, can you please help me to block or trace it .: My xbox one s was stolen, can you help me block or trace it ? e27c0748-a3d9-44d0-bb49-b1a955b1c298
  8. [Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile]

in XBoX on Windows
    [Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile]: Bonjour, je poste ce message dû un souci que j'ai sur mon profil depuis bien trop longtemps. C'est très simple, mes succès reste verrouiller malgré ma progression dans les jeux, mon profil est...
  9. Help with reputation block?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with reputation block?: I am unable to send any messages to friends. My account has a reputation of all 0's, no positive, no negative. The account was created 4 months ago and I have never been able to successfully...
  10. My internet seems to be block, help needed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet seems to be block, help needed!: It seems that my internet has been 'blocked' from Xbox Live. It all started when I was signing in for the first time today, when suddenly a prompt came up saying that my account 'couldn't sign...