Help me with BSoDs please.

Discus and support Help me with BSoDs please. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Agus_UY, Jun 8, 2024.

1. Agus_UY
    Agus_UY Guest

For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from having a good time on my computer. These BSoD's come very randomly, without any pattern. I usually play games when they happen, but they can also happen when I am booting the pc or even when I am not even touching the computer. I have noticed that in windbg the error that pops up is ntkrnlmp.exe.

I have tried several methods to fix the problem, yet none of them worked. For example: changing ram, factory reset, reinstalling graphic drivers, winmem test, changing keyboards, and changing the power cable.

I will list my specs down below:
    A520M-HDV
    500w PSU TC ARMY
    RX 6650 XT

RYZEN 7 4750 G
    32 GBS 3600MHZ CORSAIR RAM

If you need any further details or would like to know something please ask, and thank you for your time.

:)

Agus_UY, Jun 8, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: