Help me set up Google Chrome I have a problem setting up

Discus and support Help me set up Google Chrome I have a problem setting up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help me set Google Chrome I have been having a problem 6ba75b87-137e-45bf-ae87-b6b6f06d1835 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by robert campbell2, Jun 11, 2023.

1. Help me set up Google Chrome I have a problem setting up

Help me set Google Chrome I have been having a problem

:)

robert campbell2, Jun 11, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Robert!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, are you having problems installing Google Chrome?

If yes, here's how to install Google Chrome on Windows:

Download the installation file. https://www.google.com/chrome/

If prompted, click Run or Save.

If you choose Save, to start the installation, either:

Double-click the download.

Click Open file.

If you're asked, "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device," click Yes.

Start Chrome:

Windows 10 and up: A Chrome window opens after everything is done. You can make Chrome your default browser.

If you've used a different browser, like Internet Explorer or Safari, you can import your settings into Chrome.

Install Chrome offline

If you're having problems downloading Chrome on your Windows computer, you can try the alternate link below to download Chrome on a different computer.

On a computer connected to the Internet, download the alternate Chrome installer. https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/?standalo...

Move the file to the computer where you want to install Chrome.

Open the file, and follow the onscreen instructions to install.

If you land on the regular download page, that’s normal. Even though the installers look similar, a special tag tells us which one is best for you.

Once you download the file, you can send it to another computer.

For reference link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95346?...

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. BlackRhino90 Win User
  4. a tired old guy Win User

Can't access the forums

I've never used google chrome, but maybe check to see if it has a cookie setting, and if so, bump it up a little.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Help me set up

Hi MaxEB, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, restart your phone and launch the App again.

If it still does not work, you can reinstall the app.

Another option is to complete the setup using the controller.

You can find a detailed guide here: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw...tarted-set-up/set-up-new-system-digital-setup

Let me know if it works!

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/getting-started-set-up/set-up-new-series-x-s
  6. gds1972 Win User

Set up problem

Thema:

1. Help me set up Google Chrome I have a problem setting up - Similar Threads - Help set Google

2. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...
  3. Help me set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me set up: Help I'm trying to set up my Xbox one s with my phone using the 10 letter code but when I try and put it in my phone it says "Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try...
  4. Help, xbox game bar not showing up in settings

in XboX Insiders
    Help, xbox game bar not showing up in settings: i was trying to fix my party chat because it wasnt letting me talk even though it showed it was picking it up, so after going to tons of trouble shooting i went and did the simple thing, delete...
  5. privacy settings help for playing NBA24K

in XBoX Games and Apps
    privacy settings help for playing NBA24K: I was trying to update my son's privacy settings but figured the only way to do this would be to remove him from the family group. I think I may have removed myself in error, how do I add myself...
  6. I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings

in XboX Insiders
    I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings: Tv says it allow 4k 60hz gaming, but Xbox won’t Allow me to turn on the 50hz tab in display settings submitted by /u/MrHerbaDerb [link] [comments]
  7. need help with settings to join friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help with settings to join friends in minecraft: i cannot join my friends in minecraft, when i try to change my settings, it tells me i am unable to do so and that it is because i am part of a xbox family group, though i am not. Can anyone help...
  8. Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...: I have been trying to setup my new Xbox series x. It up dated on the middle of the set up, and is now stuck at the turn on controller and will not go further. Controller just blinking. Can't find...
  9. Hi. I need help with setting up my XR steering wheel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I need help with setting up my XR steering wheel: You see, it has a manual on what to map the buttons to, however it doesnt tell you how to do it on xbox, ps4 or on switch. It also thinks that the gear up/down paddles are extra triggers....
  10. Help setting up separate game pass accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help setting up separate game pass accounts: I am starting a business that uses 10 Xbox consoles. Each consoles will need to have its own game van account. How can I buy a separate game pass account on consoles after the first one. When I...