Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.

Discus and support Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Error message: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. i tried filling in a form to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sadzid, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Sadzid
    Sadzid Guest

Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.

Error message: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. i tried filling in a form to recover the account, but some questions i dont have a answer to. i said i used xbox products as i was referring to minecraft. it asked me about xbox consoles. it also asked me about my credit card information which i no longer have access to after my credit card has expired. There's a temporary problem with the service all the time, the password has been changed and i can't recover it, and basically no recovery options work.
    Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login. [​IMG]

Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login. [​IMG]

:)

Sadzid, Jul 12, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

If your account is blocked and you are trying to fill out the following recovery form

https://www.microsoft.com/concern/accountreinst...

Unfortunately this is the only way to regain access to it, you must provide all the information requested so that you can prove that you are the owner of the account.

Remember that this is a public forum and unfortunately I cannot access the system, as I am an ordinary user and not a Microsoft employee.

Best regards.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

acount blocked

What caused your account to be blocked?

If it was an enforcement action because you violated the Microsoft Terms of Use or Xbox Community Guidelines, then you need to get in contact with the Enforcement team via
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

If your account was blocked due to unauthorized login attempts, Recover Your Microsoft-Account and Password

If that's not what you are looking for, please explain how your account is blocked and what error messages you get when you attempt to sign into your account.
  4. Kristinamarkez Win User

Error 831188FE and 80151012 *URGENT*

I tried this too and haven't been able to recover the file, same error message. :/

Worth mentioning is my BF recovered my file again recently just to test if it works on his end, and it works. And yet again, I can sign onto his profile but I can't recover nor sign in to my own...

I am starting to think this is on Microsoft's end and I wish someone could check my account to see if there's a hiccup somewhere in the system, preventing me from recovering it to my xbox. Maybe it even got blocked or banned because of having tried to fix
    this issue for so long now
  5. Yoda Playa Win User

Can't gain parental access to my xbox 360

I tried to recover my account and contacted support for months and never got any help. So I gave up. So the parental account on my 360 I cannot access and can't recover.
  6. patricia risinger Win User

My email was stolen

I can't access my account please help me recover my account
Thema:

1. Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login. - Similar Threads - Help recover Microsoft

2. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  3. I need help with recovering my son password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with recovering my son password: I need assistance. We bought our son a new xbox when putting in his email he forgot his password. Please assist me as I tried everything possible f2496e23-9c01-49b9-a747-67891eb08e1d
  4. help recovering my lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    help recovering my lost account: Around when the xbox 1 series s came out my dad bought me one for my birthday i used it all the way until 2021 which i got a pc, i hadent logged into the account since and my mom no longer has the...
  5. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  6. need help in recovering microsoft account for xbox and gamepass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help in recovering microsoft account for xbox and gamepass.: dears i need help in recovering microsoft account for retrieving xbox gamepass and i forgot the email and i know only the alternative email... please i need your help note:i didnt register it...
  7. Please help me recover my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me recover my Microsoft account: A while ago, I got a computer virus and all my passwords were compromised, I lost access to my Microsoft account creation email which has a Minecraft game that I bought with a gift card at a mall...
  8. Can Microsoft help me recover my main Microsoft account please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft help me recover my main Microsoft account please?: Hello community. I have been recently hacked on a different Microsoft account that contains personal information, data saves for different medias, etc. I need to find a way to get my account back...
  9. Need help recovering minecraft and microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help recovering minecraft and microsoft account: Hello, I made this question earlier but I didn't seem to get any help. First of all I am pretty sure I had migrated my minecraft account to my microsoft account like a few months ago. On the 29th...
  10. How do I recover my hacked Microsoft account that no agent can help me recover?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my hacked Microsoft account that no agent can help me recover?: I lost access to my Microsoft account around November-October 2022, and ever since then I been trying to get it back and even got in contact with support, but they were no help at all. But from...