Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

Discus and support Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/luffy105oi, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing, prime video and other xbox apps. Someone from the community said that it could be something involving the inside program that I'm part of, but I uninstalled the Xbox insider hub and because of the problem I can't install it again, does anyone know how to help me? Sorry if the English is bad, I don't speak English and I'm using Google translate.

submitted by /u/luffy105oi
    [link] [comments]

/u/luffy105oi, Apr 24, 2024
  2. Red Qrow Win User

Xbox One series s says Login failed when logging in to Fortnite

I'm also having this problem on my Xbox series s. It doesn't seem to be affecting any other game but fortnite for me.
  3. Piccolo597 Win User

Can't type in Minecraft realm

I'm on the Xbox series s I did allow everything you told me to and my problem is still the same.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Xbox series s starter bundle

Hi there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you. I'll be happy to help.

The only difference between a regular Xbox Series S console and an Xbox Series S Starter Bundle is that the Xbox Series S Starter Bundle includes also 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate, while the regular Xbox Series S does not.

For more information about the Xbox Series S Starter Bundle, please check the following link:

https://www.xbox.com/consoles/xbox-series-s/starter-bundle

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

GTA V isn't responding to my xBox controller (PC)

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Could you tell me the model of the controller, would it be the original Xbox One or the new Xbox Series S/X?
  6. ΚΟΥΤΟΥΛΑΚΗ Win User

Xbox series s starter bundle

Hi there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you. I'll be happy to help. The only difference between a regular Xbox Series S console and an Xbox Series S Starter Bundle is that the Xbox Series S Starter Bundle includes also 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate, while the regular Xbox Series S does not. For more information about the Xbox Series S Starter Bundle, please check the following link: https://www.xbox.com/consoles/xbox-series-s/starter-bundle I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know. Kind regards, Gerardo.
    Hey Gerardo,

Thanks a lot for the help. I find your reply really helpful. My last question is if the starter bundle comes with pre installed games.

Thanks again
Thema:

Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

1. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S - Similar Threads - Help I'm having

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help

in XboX Insiders
    Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help: I have bought a second hand series x but OSU1 throws out this error: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201 Now I believe this may mean it's an insiders console, but I do not know the previous owner...
  4. I'm insider , and i need help guys

in XboX Insiders
    I'm insider , and i need help guys: Good afternoon, Insiders. I'm Clay Calixto, and I would like to ask for your help with an issue I've been facing recently. The hard drive of my Xbox One S failed, and I had to replace it. However,...
  5. I'm having a hard time getting Minecraft on my Oculus quest 2. And I need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a hard time getting Minecraft on my Oculus quest 2. And I need help.: Plz help I have no clue what im doing at this point. 98872063-348f-4c46-9281-612955096585
  6. help!! i Think I might have f***** u* but I'm not really sure

in XboX Insiders
    help!! i Think I might have f***** u* but I'm not really sure: I deleted the media player because I updated it and it just wouldn't work after that yes I really just wanted to listen to some C d's but I just wouldn't work at all And now I can't find it on the...
  7. Have you thought of this? I'm sure it'll help a bunch

in XboX Insiders
    Have you thought of this? I'm sure it'll help a bunch: So I'm not sure if it's already been stated or acted on, but can there be a symbol or something on the game for the ones that don't need a controller and can use touch screen controls? Sometimes I...
  8. Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...: Please i need help on my xbox 360 and it day eroor 3000500. I need help plz be964b3a-1b02-49bd-b401-6bc95b457ac0
  9. Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andythenaykid [link] [comments]
  10. Profile hacked and gamertag changed and need help. I'm broke and have no money to fix this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile hacked and gamertag changed and need help. I'm broke and have no money to fix this.: I made my account a while ago and didn't change the gamertag so I finnaly log into my account and my gamertag has changed to something I do not like and I want to change it but I have no money to...