HELP ME! I'M BAN FOR A BIG MISTAKE PLZ

Discus and support HELP ME! I'M BAN FOR A BIG MISTAKE PLZ in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I HABE BEEN BAN FOR A BIG MISTAKE PLZ HELP MY I AM ANNOYED PLZZZZ b4f01de1-6ad5-4e25-b523-921fd768f06a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TypicalGrain7QC, Jun 16, 2017.

1. HELP ME! I'M BAN FOR A BIG MISTAKE PLZ

I HABE BEEN BAN FOR A BIG MISTAKE PLZ HELP MY I AM ANNOYED PLZZZZ

:)

TypicalGrain7QC, Jun 16, 2017
  2. Yami Potatoo
    Yami Potatoo Guest
    xbox one console banned

a console ban is forever

Yami Potatoo, Jun 16, 2017
  3. NBA gametime app doesn't let me watch live games.

Yea I ran through these already, and it still gives me this issue. I'm at my wits end. Anything else would be a big help plz and thank you.

GohanBach SzN, Jun 16, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jun 16, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. GohanBach SzN Win User

NBA gametime app doesn't let me watch live games.

Yea I ran through these already, and it still gives me this issue. I'm at my wits end. Anything else would be a big help plz and thank you.
  7. Master Gabba Win User

Pay for achievement

"Win a Team Death Match game with the entire team wearing the Car 13 Armor skin (Public/Ranked)"

So its a mistake in description? Hmmm...anyone wants to help me with this? Plz add me ;)
  8. Ozzzy2021 Win User

Banned and Not lifted

I was banned for a day on th 13 of the month now it it the 28 and still no chat plz help me.
  9. Xx M4R1T0 xX Win User

Console Banned????

Thousands of people were console banned and anyone tell us the reason.It is very strange this wave of bans i think someone did a big mistake.
Thema:

1. HELP ME! I'M BAN FOR A BIG MISTAKE PLZ - Similar Threads - HELP I'M BAN

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  4. Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help

in XboX Insiders
    Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help: I have bought a second hand series x but OSU1 throws out this error: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201 Now I believe this may mean it's an insiders console, but I do not know the previous owner...
  5. I'm insider , and i need help guys

in XboX Insiders
    I'm insider , and i need help guys: Good afternoon, Insiders. I'm Clay Calixto, and I would like to ask for your help with an issue I've been facing recently. The hard drive of my Xbox One S failed, and I had to replace it. However,...
  6. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  7. Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help repeal a ban on my Xbox? Cant plant multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help repeal a ban on my Xbox? Cant plant multiplayer.: Cant plant multiplayer from September 30th to the 14th of October. I didn't have Xbox live on the 30th too play any online games too be banned for. I just collected enough bottles and cans so I...
  8. Hello, I'm ban for 15 minutes and I can't play nba online, can you help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm ban for 15 minutes and I can't play nba online, can you help please: Hello, I'm ban for 15 minutes and I can't play nba online, can you help please 8d99bce2-43f4-4ee9-84cc-f3f15df1d202
  9. Help; I'm unable to leave 2 group chat's is it because if my comm's ban all i want to do is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help; I'm unable to leave 2 group chat's is it because if my comm's ban all i want to do is ...: I have been suspended from communications witch isn't the problem if i deserve it's tuff s**t My problem is if its because of my communication suspension can you make an update so i can actually...
  10. I'm looking for help in resolving an unfair communications ban currently imposed on my xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm looking for help in resolving an unfair communications ban currently imposed on my xbox ...: Today (10 November 2016) my account has received a 2 week communications ban. I would appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue as I believe it to be unjustified and without the full...