Help me I can’t find a game I want to play and test

Discus and support Help me I can’t find a game I want to play and test in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My friends and I wanted to play unturned but it isn’t on insider anymore? submitted by /u/ThatOneWeirdo66 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThatOneWeirdo66, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Help me I can’t find a game I want to play and test

My friends and I wanted to play unturned but it isn’t on insider anymore?

submitted by /u/ThatOneWeirdo66
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThatOneWeirdo66, Aug 21, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. TorbenAdriaenssens Win User

Can’t Join

I can’t find privacy settings anywhere? And thank you for helping me
  3. Andrew Magnuson Win User

“We’ve detected suspicious activity so we’ve locked your account”

I’ve tried and it puts me back in the same cycle, I can’t play anything even on a new account cause I can’t login to it.

I’ve given all the information I have and I can’t get any help. I’ve essentially lost a decade worth of time and money to this company.

I can’t get a tech person or a rep to help me. I want answers and I want my account back. This is actually ridiculous.

I have all the proof of it being my account yet I get locked out of it.

I’m really considering selling and switching to PC or PS
  4. kolinbasgall Win User

I can’t download Assassins creed mirage

The fact that there are some glitches doesn’t bother me. It’s more that there are people I watch on YouTube who are playing the game who I want to watch but I don’t because I don’t want to spoil the game for me. But if I can’t play it what’s the point.
  5. BakuCB Win User

Microsoft realms charging me, but no realm exists.

I have the same problem and I can’t find anything that helps! I bought realms on my IPad but that broke (charging port doesn’t work, might actually need to be cleaned idk) and so I can’t add it onto my phone for some reason! This is honestly horrible! I can’t even contact tech support to resolve this issue! It’s ridiculous! I just want to play minecraft like seriously this is so stupid
  6. MarshallFrazier Win User

Game pass wont stop popping up while playign rainbow six siege

Hey did u find out how to fix it? Rainbow keeps asking me to get game pass and i can’t play the game even though i have a disc
Thema:

Help me I can’t find a game I want to play and test

1. Help me I can’t find a game I want to play and test - Similar Threads - Help can’t find

2. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  3. Can’t connect to parties, can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to parties, can someone help: I can’t cant connect to a party, everytime I join my profile picture goes gray for a second like I’m in game chat, then it says “disconnected” under everyone’s name, then I start connecting and...
  4. Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox: I just started setting up dev mode on my Xbox but now I’m trying to install safe exit and the other things I need but I keep getting hit with an error message saying the install failed can someone...
  5. Don’t know if this is the right place but I can’t post anywhere else so please help…

in XboX Insiders
    Don’t know if this is the right place but I can’t post anywhere else so please help…: Need help buying game pass. I live in Thailand (unsupported), recently switched to India region cause it’s supported and cheap. Now I want to buy gamepass console for series x. Can I “gift myself”...
  6. Xbox gift cards not working and I can’t find help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gift cards not working and I can’t find help: I purchased $60 in gift cards and when I go to redeem them I’m getting error code telling me the codes are correct but not yet activated. I reached out to target where I purchased originally and...
  7. I can’t find a fix to allow me to play Minecraft. Can any one help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find a fix to allow me to play Minecraft. Can any one help?: Minecraft says that my account settings don’t allow me to play online with friends or play realms. All my seatings say allow though, I’ve even done a family group account and it still says allowed...
  8. Can’t Find Halo Infinite. Help? At a lost

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t Find Halo Infinite. Help? At a lost: Anyone know why I can’t find Halo Infinite on Xbox Insider? submitted by /u/MichaelL9504 [link] [comments]
  9. Help - I can’t find a game my son saved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help - I can’t find a game my son saved: Hi, my son had nearly reached the last stage on Lego Marvel when he had to finish for the night. He clicked save and exit but then the game went automatically back to the very beginning. Should...
  10. Can’t find help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t find help: I have been trying to get back into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox one and it’s not letting me, so I do the obvious and shut everything off restart the WiFi and wait for a few minutes still...