Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...

Discus and support Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Help me I tied to install Xbox application. Also, I applied all below mentioned command on my laptop. My Window11 comes with Home Single edition 23H2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AnkushRaj, Feb 20, 2024.

1. AnkushRaj
    AnkushRaj Guest

Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...

Help me I tied to install Xbox application. Also, I applied all below mentioned command on my laptop. My Window11 comes with Home Single edition 23H2 Version. this command applies my laptop and for this reason my some of app uninstall also. but problem is not fix. error code 0x800706D9 . Due to this I couldn't install Microsoft store application.

Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12500H 2.50 GHz

Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.7 GB usable)

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language

Version 23H2

Installed on ‎31-‎12-‎2023

OS build 22631.3155

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22684.1000.0

below the steps I was try but problem does not fix: -

1. Run Windows App Troubleshooter
    Windows Key+X > Click Settings > Click Update & security > Click Troubleshoot > Scroll down to the bottom > Click Windows Store Apps > Click Run the Troubleshooter

2. Reset Windows Store through Command Prompt
    Type cmd in Windows Search box > Right click on Command Prompt > Run As Administrator > Type WSreset.exe and click Enter > Reboot your computer

3. Re-register All Store apps
    Right click on Windows Start > Right click on Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy the following from below and right click in Powrshell to paste ? Enter > Restart your computer
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

4. Uninstall & Reinstall Store
    Right click on Windows Start > Right click on Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* | Remove-AppxPackage

Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter > Reboot your computer

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

1. Open Start, type: CMD
    Right click CMD
    Click Run as administrator

Type each of the following then hit Enter

taskkill /F /FI "SERVICES eq wuauserv" (do this multiple times)
    net stop cryptSvc
    net stop bits
    net stop msiserver
    ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
    rmdir C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore
    rmdir C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download

If that does not work...

1. Open Start, type: CMD
    Right click CMD
    Click Run as administrator

Type each of the following then hit Enter

Run these codes:
    Net Stop bits
    Net Stop wuauserv
    Net Stop appidsvc
    Net Stop cryptsvc
    Ren %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.bak
    Ren %systemroot%\system32\catroot2 catroot2.bak
    Net Start bits
    Net Start wuauserv
    Net Start appidsvc
    Net Start cryptsvc

Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error... [​IMG]

:)

AnkushRaj, Feb 20, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error Code 0x800706D9

Hello, AnkushRaj. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, I would like to suggest the following potential solutions. Please perform the ones you didn't try to share your feedback if needed.

Method A. Run the SFC tool on your PC. This tool may help to find potential corruptions on your system that’s not allowing properly the app to work.

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/bc609315-da1f-4775-812c-695b60477a93

Method B. Run the in-place upgrade. Please note that the in-place upgrade is not the update we perform via PC settings:

For Windows 10:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/7f0b236e-3c6c-4913-9691-c4baa2a6190a

For Windows 11:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/4d469147-2747-4dcb-88a4-aae9273a4500

I'll remain attentive to your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. SethToth Win User

unable to download nvidia update

thats exactly what i did. i selected windows 11 and my version which is 3050 ti. i tried installing it and then got that message saying it's not compatible with the current version of windows.
  4. James McCarron Win User

cannot connect through game bar to sea of thieves via windows 11

Good evening,

I am also having the same issue where I cannot join my friends on Sea of thieves though the xbox gamesbar. I recently upgrade my pc to windows 11, and no issues with this on windows 10. I have both the steam version and windows store version of sea of thieves but only installed the steam version on my pc since upgrading to windows 11. I am able to play with my friends via the steam client, but when I try to join via the games bar I get the error of ms-application not found or something similar.

Things I have tried to resolve the issue are:
    Uninstall / reinstall both the xbox gamesbar and sea of thieves
    Deleting the the registry keys for xbox gamesbar and sea of thieves

Neither of these options worked. I am very confident it is not a network error as I am able to play of with others online. It is just inconvenient to not be able to use the xbox app.

Help is appreciated,

Jimmy
  5. henilGupta Win User

STORAGE

HI Henil,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! We are sorry to hear about your issue and would like to help out. Before we begin any troubleshooting may I ask which version of Windows you are using. Id like to give you specific steps on how to check the amount of storage each application on your pc is taking up .
    ok so firstly I formatted my c drive so that I can regain my space...berfore formatting i totally forgot that i had another xbox game-ARAGAMI 2 on my another drive

so the same problem xbox app says not installed but anyways taking 8 gb space(game size) off my drive

Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language

Version 21H2

Installed on ‎20-‎11-‎2021
  6. JustinPalmen Win User

Hello, I have a problem with game pass games.

I forgot to mention I am on Windows 11.

Edition Windows 11 Home

Version 22H2

Installed on ‎5/‎12/‎2022

OS build 22621.1

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22632.1000.0

No option to go back to previous version.

I have tried sfc /scannow and that did not correct the issue. Still unable to launch any games in my Game Pass library on my pc.

*Update

It appears after removing and re-installing the Gaming Service my issue has been resolved.

Troubleshoot game installations on a Windows device | Xbox Support < Last action on the list.
Thema:

1. Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error... - Similar Threads - Help tied install

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  6. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  7. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  8. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  9. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  10. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...