Help me get the right router for my xbox one

Discus and support Help me get the right router for my xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm looking for a good gaming router for my fat xbox one, Which one should i buy? At a reasonable price. I'm using wired connection. The only brand I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnsoundAli999, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Help me get the right router for my xbox one

I'm looking for a good gaming router for my fat xbox one, Which one should i buy? At a reasonable price. I'm using wired connection. The only brand I know is tp link but I heard its not good for gaming

:)

UnsoundAli999, Nov 10, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

having a descent router for the original xbox one is pretty pointless as xbox live has high latency as it is and the xbox is not the best for network connections, you won't see no difference between a standard router and a high grade gaming one.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

It's always a pleasure to be able to help. You are always welcome.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Unfortunately, I can't indicate a brand for you to buy, as I can't guarantee the quality of this product you would buy, but I'll be providing a site for you that named the 10 best routers of the year 2021, it's a site that I've been following for a time to see things like that.

Check out the article below.

https://www.tomsguide.com/best-picks/best-gamin...

* Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

What Is The Right Router For Me?

Greetings again, SW1FTY808! Was your question answered here? If not, let us know and we'll be happy to continue working with you. Thanks! :)
  6. PRO MITCHDOG Win User

What Is The Right Router For Me?

Most routers work good with xbox live! if you are not sure, just by a gaming router!
Thema:

1. Help me get the right router for my xbox one - Similar Threads - Help right router

2. Don’t know if this is the right place but I can’t post anywhere else so please help…

in XboX Insiders
    Don’t know if this is the right place but I can’t post anywhere else so please help…: Need help buying game pass. I live in Thailand (unsupported), recently switched to India region cause it’s supported and cheap. Now I want to buy gamepass console for series x. Can I “gift myself”...
  3. Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help

in XBoX on Windows
    Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help: Is anyone eles having an issue with your xbox weekly rewards not depositing your points ? I have tried to message the Microsoft rewards department and if I get a response. im told that my...
  4. I need help getting my Minecraft account back because it’s suspended right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting my Minecraft account back because it’s suspended right now: I’m suspended on Minecraft from my other account and i don’t know why but It says I can’t play multiplayer games anymore I’m devastated because I always followed the rules and policy and nice to...
  5. HELP!!!! MY RIGHT JOYSTICK ON ALL 3 OF MY WIRELESS XBOX CONTROLLERS STOPED RESPONDING ( MY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP!!!! MY RIGHT JOYSTICK ON ALL 3 OF MY WIRELESS XBOX CONTROLLERS STOPED RESPONDING ( MY...: Last night I was playing call of duty when all of a sudden my right joystick stopped responding. I tried my other controller, no luck. I Tried my 3rd controller, agian no luck. The rest of my...
  6. Using Franklin mifi and need help with good xbox connection. Right now it socks latency is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Franklin mifi and need help with good xbox connection. Right now it socks latency is...: Can anyone tell me how set up Tmobile franklin mifi to my xbox it runs like **** latency is almost 300 and disconnects all the time. c35af9ef-f151-43c6-8be5-8b50d05cb6a7
  7. Hi i created a new gamer tag and my old gamer tag is right under it can someone help me fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i created a new gamer tag and my old gamer tag is right under it can someone help me fix...: My new gamer tag shows but my old one is right under it when i go to my profile. the old gamer tag is stuck to my new one. my new one has the suffix with numbers behind it the old one doesn’t....
  8. Xbox Accessories app on PC keeps going right, selecting the help button.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories app on PC keeps going right, selecting the help button.: Using Windows 10, the Xbox Accessories app won't let me select any options for any controllers, acting like a button to shift right is being held down no matter which of my 2 controllers are...
  9. Can you help this dying man finally do something right?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you help this dying man finally do something right?: i humbly request a update a update to Wolfenstein 2 colossus, can that be done. The opening scene makes the game completely unplayable for anyone with ptsd from domestic abuse. what your dad makes...
  10. I need help to solve a Flight Simulator problem. Right before take off I get engine cut off...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help to solve a Flight Simulator problem. Right before take off I get engine cut off...: Please help me with a Flight Simulator problem. Just before take off the engine stops due to low oil pressure. What is the problem?? Knut b9af0475-b51f-46f9-a55b-1fd66d32acff