Help me figure out why Fable 3 won't allow me to play the files stored on my 360's hard drive.

Discus and support Help me figure out why Fable 3 won't allow me to play the files stored on my 360's hard drive. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to play Fable 3 for the past year off and on, and it won't load when I select my hard drive as the storage device, other games work... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HABSRedRocket, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Help me figure out why Fable 3 won't allow me to play the files stored on my 360's hard drive.

I've been trying to play Fable 3 for the past year off and on, and it won't load when I select my hard drive as the storage device, other games work fine, i even selected a USB stick to see what would happen, and it loaded up the create a new game screen within
    a few seconds. I went through the things that @XboxSupport suggested and nothing changed. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I would like to play Fable 3 because I haven't played it since like 2013.

:)

HABSRedRocket, Jul 8, 2017
  2. Gnarr LOL
    Gnarr LOL Guest
    Xbox Slim won't load dashboard.

My Xbox slim console will turn on, but it just stays at the beginning Xbox 360 loading screen. The dashboard won't load unless I remove my hard drive. It works when I use a flash drive, but I have many files and game downloads stored on the hard drive that
    I don't want to lose. Help?

Gnarr LOL, Jul 8, 2017
  3. Saved game erased?

So I downloaded fable 3 on demand to my Xbox to play it. Keep in mind I already played the game before. I sold my fable 3 game disc to someone. So I was far into the game. So I turn the game on and I wanted to load up my saved game, when I clicked start
    it said " you do not have the required downloadable content necessary to load this save game. Would you like to download this content now? Free weapons". So I downloaded the free weapons content to my USB drive which contains my memory from fable 3. And then
    I plugged my USB drive into the Xbox and started up fable 3 again and it still won't work. I also tried copying my memory in my USB of fable 3 into the Xbox hard drive and I downloaded the downloadable content that was needed to start up my saved game to the
    hard drive also and still none of that worked. Could someone help me out plz?

BigArcticYeti, Jul 8, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Help me figure out why Fable 3 won't allow me to play the files stored on my 360's hard drive.