HELP ME! Cant reedem xbox live gold code....

Discus and support HELP ME! Cant reedem xbox live gold code.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been waiting over a day now and i havent got any help even though other posts get help before me.... i only get an error saying "We have a problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fresh Roxy, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Fresh Roxy
    Fresh Roxy Guest

Been waiting over a day now and i havent got any help even though other posts get help before me....

i only get an error saying "We have a problem with our servers. please try again later" but it dosent say on the status pages that the server is down or anything so please help me. havent found any solution for this anywhere, im not even getting a known error
    code...

please help my whole weekend is going to **** atm

:)

Fresh Roxy, Jul 8, 2017
  2. Xbos-0x80182300 3ab1634a-9869-4e68-8075-6a56cf9b9d75 2016/12/03 - 15:03:26 UTC

NEED HELP I CANT REEDEM MY XBOX LIVE GOLD CODE AND I GET THIS CODE AND IT SEES I SHULD SEEND IT TOO THIS THING

Xbos-0x80182300
    3ab1634a-9869-4e68-8075-6a56cf9b9d75
    2016/12/03 - 15:03:26 UTC

MajesticGnat77, Jul 8, 2017
  3. MadFactory86
    MadFactory86 Guest
    xbox live gold 2 day code

hi,

i have reedem a 2 day xbox live gold code on console, but when i try to play online multiplayer, the game (Battlefield4) need a gold account.

I have tried to re-reedem the code but, of course, the xbox say may the code it's already reedem.

any solution?

MadFactory86, Jul 8, 2017
  4. MichalHupcej Win User

Xbox live gold

I bought xbox live gold card, reedem code and submit my order but still no working
  5. OvalTooth7427 Win User

Unable to redeem Xbox live membership code

Me too im also having problem reedeming xbox live gold subdcription.by the way im from the philippines.help me please.thanks.
  6. ravary212 Win User

Redeeming code that I received with incorrect region

You cant reedem other country codes
  7. Steven Ho 127 Win User

I need to contact the merchant to activate my code

I've been redeeming the Xbox live gold but I can't reedem that it said contact the merchant to refill it , can you plz help.
  8. TNajaka Win User

Issue redeeming code

Im havimg the exact same issue and and the service alert was yesterday and I used a reedem code for a three month gold, and I still cant get on my xbox live. The message that keeps coming up says to update my payment when I had already used the redeem code.
    Its just not working ive tried to see if I was putting in the code wrong but that wasnt the issue.
Thema:

1. HELP ME! Cant reedem xbox live gold code.... - Similar Threads - HELP Cant reedem

2. I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?: In xbox cloud gaming every time I click sign in its gives me the usual screen about signing in but when i fill it out it loads back and the sign in dosent work. can any one help me? submitted by...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  5. i cant download minecraft please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft please help me: i cant download minecraft please help me 138c00b7-2999-476a-b08f-1e8491382019
  6. Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!: I recently lost my Xbox account so I made a new one but when I tried connecting it to my Minecraft PS4 edition it did not work it said I already connected an account which is true but I want to...
  7. Need help cant move game clips:(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help cant move game clips:(: I am having trouble with moving to OneDrive to be able to save my photos. It won't let me move the ones that say "On the Xbox network". when I try to move it, it doesn't get one in and says...
  8. help i cant install gamepass on pc.

in XBoX Accessibility
    help i cant install gamepass on pc.: I go to Xbox game pass website to install the app and during installation it stops and disappears have way through installation. have had this on my pc before. It was giving me trouble so...
  9. My account got hacked and i cant do anything about it. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and i cant do anything about it. Please help: I am VERY mad because my Microsoft account that is about 8 years old and I don't remember all the details about it. It got hacked the other day since then I've been trying everything to get it...
  10. minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...: Hi yesterday I was trying to play on zeqa.net on minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant 1bc7cb38-e280-4cec-bf3b-27a0653539c5