Help me build a theme park - for kids Xbox 360 minecraft

Discus and support Help me build a theme park - for kids Xbox 360 minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, looking for friends to build with my 9 year old daughter on sbox 360 minecraft. She loves creative and watches all the YouTube videos all the time... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaversQuavers, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Help me build a theme park - for kids Xbox 360 minecraft

Hi, looking for friends to build with my 9 year old daughter on sbox 360 minecraft. She loves creative and watches all the YouTube videos all the time

:)

RaversQuavers, Jan 5, 2015
  2. I will help build minecraft world

If anyone needs help to build a minecraft world then message me on xbox. My name is iburney. Message me saying you need help to build minecraft world

Player156052695, Jan 5, 2015
  3. DEMONITE1985
    DEMONITE1985 Guest
    NEED HELP TO BUILD A SLIMEFARM CAN ANYONE HELP ME

CAN ANYONE HELP ME BUILD A SLIMEFARM IN MY MINECRAFT XBOX 360 GAME PLEASE I TRIED SO MUCH FOLLOWED TUTORIALS BUT I CAN NEVER GET IT RIGHT IF YOU CAN HELP ME ADD ME TO XBOX 360 THANXS I AM ONLINE RIGHT NOW

DEMONITE1985, Jan 5, 2015
  4. ChemikillBioHaz Win User

Need ideas for Minecraft buildings..!! ALL IDEAS WELCOME

Try any buildings where u live , theme parks or anything base on real life

Anything can be build well almost haha
  5. Doomofman Win User

Zoo Tycoon

Yeah pretty much, it was the theme park type thing I was looking for. But it seems like it's more geared at kids as virtual pets than anything else
  6. Flickamatuta Win User

where do you think Fallout 4 should take place?

Florida has so much to work with..... Swamps, Kennedy Space Centre, the theme parks. Imagine a theme park run by Super Mutants. Haha.
  7. Goatsnatcher Win User

Minecraft Medieval Kingdoms

[quote user="KenBlock4363"]

MINECRAFT MEDIEVAL KINGDOMS: Hey, i've been building on minecraft ever since it came out on the xbox 360, i build extremely detailed worlds ALL OF THEM medieval themed, so i need people that are just as good as me on minecraft.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Resume:

I've played with the roosterteeth office.

I've been of lemoncraft's Top 5 Xbox 360 Minecraft Creations.

I'm friends with Matt and Phil from FyreUK.

I also make adventure maps for the 360 and hunger-games maps.

I'm very picky about who is on my friends-list and about what i build because i'm OCD.

I hope i can build with everyone who is reading this,

Kenblock4363

[/quote]

I also build very detailed castles/worlds (check out the last page of the "Show off your creations thread"), Tbh though if like me you like the stuff in your world to be just right, You're probably better off doing it by yourself.
  8. DadSox Win User

Minecraft Theam pack

The Minecraft theme packs are not actually for use in game. The Minecraft theme packs are for the dashboard of the XBOX 360. When you first turn on your system and are taken to the dashboard, you will see the theme you currently have displayed. It is very
    similar to the background of a computer.

The way to change your theme is to go to the "Social" tab on the dashboard, click on your avatar that you have created, then you should see an option listed as "Change Theme." Click on that and it will pull up all of the options you have for your theme
    for the XBOX 360 dashboard. If you need help changing it, you can click on this link

support.xbox.com/.../dashboard
    and scroll down to "Personalize Your XBOX 360 Console" and the directions I just gave you are there. If there are any other questions, the forum is always here to help.
Thema:

Help me build a theme park - for kids Xbox 360 minecraft

1. Help me build a theme park - for kids Xbox 360 minecraft - Similar Threads - Help build theme

2. Looking for help on a startup error, os build 22000.3542.amd64fre.xb_flt_2202co.220202-1734

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help on a startup error, os build 22000.3542.amd64fre.xb_flt_2202co.220202-1734: Hey everyone, trying to fix my brothers Xbox one x and noticed it was having a startup error and I've tried all the troubleshoot steps on xbox.com and nothing seems to work but I did look up his...
  3. i need help updating to the build

in XboX Insiders
    i need help updating to the build: i joined the program a week ago and still haven’t received an software update i only see the omega build not the delta submitted by /u/Drezden909 [link] [comments]
  4. Help, my sea of thiefs progress is gone after new pc build

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, my sea of thiefs progress is gone after new pc build: I bought a completly new pc, installed sea of thiefs and i had to start all over again. None of my progress from my old pc was saved. how can i fix this? f54398e7-f9ba-4145-b8da-f304208314b7
  5. Xbox One OSU help - Insider Build - November Update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One OSU help - Insider Build - November Update: Hi, I am using OSU1 to update Xbox Orginal Phat - Xbox Insider Release Notes – Omega (2210.221026-1300) I understand if its insider you have to wait for next update to repair the console? The...
  6. Minecraft Beta Help, Stuck on public build (1.17.10)

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta Help, Stuck on public build (1.17.10): Hey, So I'm trying to get into the Beta but for some reason it won't update past the public build. I am enrolled and I have played in the beta before. I just took some time away from it and now I...
  7. Anybody has this issue? Is it connected to the new beta build? I can't do anything. Help...

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody has this issue? Is it connected to the new beta build? I can't do anything. Help...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KOman93 [link] [comments]
  8. Need help changing my preview build

in XboX Insiders
    Need help changing my preview build: Whenever I go into the Xbox insiders app and select Xbox update preview. Select manage, then Xbox Update Preview Delta, done, accept, and I get error message that says. Already registered! To...
  9. Current insider build? Need some help to clarify something

in XboX Insiders
    Current insider build? Need some help to clarify something: My Xbox died afew month ago before covid, I got it working again for about 3 months after unenrolling and trying the offline update, worked BAM I'm buzzing had some of the same issues over the...
  10. NEED HELP!! Stuck on troubleshoot screen after Alpha Preview Build

in XboX Insiders
    NEED HELP!! Stuck on troubleshoot screen after Alpha Preview Build: I had recently gotten the option to switch to the Alpha Preview Build and had accepted and gone through with it. Two weeks later i turn on my xbox and get greeted with the troubleshooting screen....