Help: Lost access to GOW: Judgment Digital Code

Discus and support Help: Lost access to GOW: Judgment Digital Code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I need help recovering access to Gears of War:Judgment from the backwards compatibility promotion for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition. It has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Silversee, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Silversee
    Silversee Guest

Hello. I need help recovering access to Gears of War:Judgment from the backwards compatibility promotion for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition. It has disappeared from my games library and I no longer have the digital code that I was sent last year after purchasing
    and playing Ultimate.

Short explanation: I pre-ordered, purchased, and played GOW Ultimate last year and received my promo codes for all of the backwards compatible Xbox 360 games, which I redeemed and installed on my Xbox One. Recently, I uninstalled Gears of War: Judgment
    then attempted to reinstall it. However, I was prompted to pay for it, surprising me. I then found that this game no longer appears (or was never in) in my Xbox Games Library. (Gears, Gears 2, and Gears 3 that I received from the promotion all show up in
    my library; only Judgment is missing.) The problem is, I long-ago deleted the Xbox Live messages with the original digital codes, so I have no way to recover access to this game.

I can't explain why the game doesn't show in my library: I redeemed the code and installed the game (it was on my Xbox). There currently is a open case with Xbox Customer Support over this (I can provide the case number via private message); however, they
    suggested that I contact the game developer for a replacement code, and The Coalition directed me here.

So my question: Is there any way I can be re-issued a digital code for this title? My purchase history and Xbox Live history will show that I purchased this game and played it during the promotional period and qualify for all of the digital codes.

Thanks for listening.

:)

Silversee, Jun 19, 2016
  2. GraesonM
    GraesonM Guest
    Deleted codes for Gears of War 4 360 games promotion

Hi, I had received an Xbox message containing codes for Gears of War 1 through 3 as well as Judgment when I purchased GoW 4. I redeemed the codes for 1 through 3, and I had intended to redeem the code for Judgment as well, but the message was automatically
    deleted before I could do so. Could someone help me retrieve the missing GoW: Judgment code?

GraesonM, Jun 19, 2016
  3. MaxfaithX
    MaxfaithX Guest
    Code can not be reddemed

Dear,

I bought GoW Ultimate Edition (Disc), and I can not redeem the GoW 3 code. Other codes work.

This is the error code: 0x80150017

Please help me, I can play other games (GoW 2, GoW Judgment) but not GoW 3.

Thanks

MaxfaithX, Jun 19, 2016
  4. Help: Lost access to GOW: Judgment Digital Code

ask chat support to check your account if they can still see as well the promotional codes sent to your account. this should also let you know if it was redeemed on the correct account or not

xHTGx Bonafide, Jul 30, 2016
  5. xHTGx Bonafide Win User

ask chat support to check your account if they can still see as well the promotional codes sent to your account. this should also let you know if it was redeemed on the correct account or not
  6. ArcanjoBrunoXD Win User

Gears Of War 4 Pre-Order doesnt give me my codes.

Today I receive the GOW and GOW 2 redeem codes only, still missing the GOW 3 and GOW Judgment.
  7. Khaledshafic180 Win User

Gears of War replacement codes

have the same problem here, US account

codes for GOW 2 and judgment works fine but codes for GOW and GOW3 do not
  8. Grifter XIII Win User

gears of war ultimate edition no codes for other editions

Bonjour,

Je n'ai toujours pas recut les codes pour Gow,Gow 2,Gow 3 and Gow judgment.

I haven't got any tokens yet either, still waiting :-(
  9. Grifter XIII Win User

gears of war ultimate edition no codes for other editions

Bonjour,

Je n'ai toujours pas recut les codes pour Gow,Gow 2,Gow 3 and Gow judgment.

I haven't got any tokens yet either, still waiting :-(
Thema:

1. Help: Lost access to GOW: Judgment Digital Code - Similar Threads - Help Lost access

2. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  3. I lost the cord to my Xbox wolverine razor controller help

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the cord to my Xbox wolverine razor controller help: I was wondering if there’s another cord I could use or buy that would fit the controller help submitted by /u/Legitimate_Day9664 [link] [comments]
  4. Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help

in XboX Insiders
    Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help: I have bought a second hand series x but OSU1 throws out this error: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201 Now I believe this may mean it's an insiders console, but I do not know the previous owner...
  5. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  6. help recovering my lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    help recovering my lost account: Around when the xbox 1 series s came out my dad bought me one for my birthday i used it all the way until 2021 which i got a pc, i hadent logged into the account since and my mom no longer has the...
  7. Friend Lost Access to Account of 15 years and Needs Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend Lost Access to Account of 15 years and Needs Help: My friend has had his Xbox account for over 15 years at this point since High-school. The other night we were playing Destiny 2 when his account logged him out while still in a mission asking him...
  8. lost access to cloud beta got home from work says invite only HELP BORED

in XboX Insiders
    lost access to cloud beta got home from work says invite only HELP BORED: i just played yesterday im really enjoying the service and deleted all my other games someone help what is going on submitted by /u/trump2020ct [link] [comments]
  9. Pls help recover my digital game that i lost access too

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pls help recover my digital game that i lost access too: So when i originally bought my xbox one it came in a bundle with Assassin’s Creed Black Flag and Assassin’s Creed Unity and so i created an account put in the codes and downloaded the games. But...
  10. Lost gamer tag and can't access saved data....help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost gamer tag and can't access saved data....help: The Microsoft xbox support person told me to go to settings, storage, hard drive, profiles, select profile with glitches "redhead killer", delete profile only which I did and then of course I...