Help! Lost a game and its not on my Download History!

Discus and support Help! Lost a game and its not on my Download History! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @ Sir .. LMAO ... I'm off to have another cuppa :-) Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE R0BENAT0R, Apr 18, 2014.

  1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Help! Lost a game and its not on my Download History!


    @ Sir ..

    LMAO ... I'm off to have another cuppa Help! Lost a game and its not on my Download History! :)
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 19, 2014
    #16
  2. SirSkunkalot
    SirSkunkalot Guest
    It is sunday morning buddy easy done

    Oh and mines 2 sugars white please thanks
     
    SirSkunkalot, Apr 19, 2014
    #17
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I think I'll just throw it in my eyes, it probably work better lol
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 19, 2014
    #18
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

    Help! Lost a game and its not on my Download History!

    Yeah, it was mentioned the game was Minecraft, so has to be 360. Nice try though Lofty, the effort was appreciated ;-)
     
    maxen, Oct 31, 2018
    #19
  5. SirSkunkalot Win User

    Help! Lost a game and its not on my Download History!

    Yeah i think your eyes havent woke up yet loffty!

    there on about the 360 not the one lol
  6. THE R0BENAT0R Win User

    Help! Lost a game and its not on my Download History!

    I'm using the same account that i used to buy the game, the only thing i did is formatted my hard drive (Delete Everything from my console) and now i want to re-download it but i cant because it says i have to pay for it
  7. Lofty Who Win User

    Help! Lost a game and its not on my Download History!

    @ Sir ..

    LMAO ... I'm off to have another cuppa :)
  8. KALEEF Win User

    Help! Lost a game and its not on my Download History!

    Again so he needs to follow step 1. On your console, sign in to Xbox Live using the
    gamertag that you used to purchase the content
  9. maxen Win User

    Help! Lost a game and its not on my Download History!

    Erm... you're saying the principal reason is licences. I'm saying it wouldn't be that. It is likely the
    principal reason for this is using a different account.

    It's likely licences will have to be transferred afterwards, provided that turns out to be the reason, but the initial problem needs to be solved before going down that route.
Thema:

Help! Lost a game and its not on my Download History!

Loading...
  1. Help! Lost a game and its not on my Download History! - Similar Threads - Help Lost game

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. help me find this long lost game i used to play.

    in XboX Insiders
    help me find this long lost game i used to play.: so, years ago i played a game on the xbox 360, and i cant remember the name for the life of me, from what i remember you started out with a sort of stick as your main weapon then something bad...
  4. Decenders game data Lost? Plz Help!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Decenders game data Lost? Plz Help!: I opened Decenders game to play an the game was empty of players it was just me, i got out of the game and tried again and still nobody, then i looked at my progress and i am now having to start...
  5. Help! I have lost my saved game progress in Halo CE!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I have lost my saved game progress in Halo CE!: Hi all, This is really annoying, and I can't figure out what has happened. I started my Series S console today and when I chose Halo CE it went through the whole startup sequence with all the...
  6. Lost email username and password account has game pass HELP URGENTLY

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email username and password account has game pass HELP URGENTLY: I have made a new account for a game pass trial. After downloading a game with the game pass it told me to login again I tried again and again but it didn’t work. I have waited like 2 months then...
  7. I am just lost with game ID's and associated Outlook accounts - Where do I get help?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I am just lost with game ID's and associated Outlook accounts - Where do I get help?: So my kids recently started playing Minecraft on their personal tablets. They both required outlook email accounts to sign up. Done. My daughters email is somehow linked to my hotmail account....
  8. Lost saved game data for Lego. Batman 3 but still i have all achievements please help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data for Lego. Batman 3 but still i have all achievements please help: I have all of my game achievements but no saved game data, its been like this for 3 days. Now, please heip. faa0e371-3c1a-48c7-a670-64e19cb8c0ca
  9. Help! lost game progress after converting Xbox 360 profile to xbox live.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! lost game progress after converting Xbox 360 profile to xbox live.: Alright, so for years i've had this gamer profile that id never signed into xbox live. I finally decided to make an xbox live account for that profile. I mainly played gears of war 3. I was level...
  10. Need Help please !! I lost my digital game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help please !! I lost my digital game: I uninstalled a digital game ( NHL20 ) but it completely disappeared from my games , I am now unable to reinstall it . what can i do to fix it ? Thank you in advance...