Help logging into email and my Xbox acccount

Discus and support Help logging into email and my Xbox acccount in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a new phone and did not setup Authenticator before erasing, now I cannot get into my Xbox or email account. I can’t add Authenticator because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joshua C Keen, Oct 23, 2023.

1. Help logging into email and my Xbox acccount

I have a new phone and did not setup Authenticator before erasing, now I cannot get into my Xbox or email account. I can’t add Authenticator because I do not remember my password because I never used it, only the Authenticator. How can I recover my accounts today. I need to login today not tomorrow

.* Moved from Community Center

:)

Joshua C Keen, Oct 23, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Joshua C Keen,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging into your email and Xbox account. I understand how frustrating that can be.

To recover your accounts, you will need to reset your password using an alternate email address or phone number that you have associated with your Microsoft account. You can do this by following these steps:

1. Go to https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx and select "I forgot my password".

2. Enter your email address and the captcha code, then click "Next".

3. Choose an option to receive a security code, either by email or text message, and click "Send code".

4. Enter the code you received and click "Next".

5. Create a new password and click "Next".

6. Sign in to your email and Xbox account with your new password.

If you don't have an alternate email address or phone number, or if you can't access them, you will need to fill out a recovery form to verify your identity. You can do this by following these steps:

1. Go to https://account.live.com/acsr and enter your email address.

2. Enter an email address that we can use to contact you, and click "Next".

3. Answer as many questions as you can about your account and personal information, and click "Submit".

4. Wait for a response from our support team, which may take up to 24 hours.

I hope this helps you resolve your issue.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Joshua C Keen,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  4. FWBPDX Win User

doesnt' work

NO same 360 I have had

Yes, I have an account and went on line and it is fine

Can not log in on xbox. Use my live acccount email and password, but does not accept them.
  5. Herman Gouws Win User

My XBox account hacked. Gamertag which I setup when I registered on XBox was different to mine. I changed my password. The person who hacked me have a different IP adress. Please help !!

Microsoft will only be able to confirm if my XBox acccount was recovered.

Thanks for your help.
  6. ~XSpring~ Win User

New Microsoft Account

Please make sure the microsoft acccount email is verified!
Thema:

1. Help logging into email and my Xbox acccount - Similar Threads - Help logging email

2. I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?: In xbox cloud gaming every time I click sign in its gives me the usual screen about signing in but when i fill it out it loads back and the sign in dosent work. can any one help me? submitted by...
  3. Help with logging into Minecraft java account that goes to minecraft bedrock account when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with logging into Minecraft java account that goes to minecraft bedrock account when...: When I try to log into my Minecraft Java account with one of my emails, it always refers me to my Bedrock account even though I am not trying to get into the Bedrock version. My email was linked...
  4. Help with log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with log in: Can’t log into brand new Xbox series s was log in earlier it’s a Christmas gift and not says security info up to date I’ve done everything to verify it and say look good and it goes back to the...
  5. 8015000A, HELP!! Can't log in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    8015000A, HELP!! Can't log in to my Xbox 360: Tried logging into my 360 today and got this error: 8015000A . Cleared cache , nothing. Removed my profile and tried to download it again. As soon as I put my email in, it says there is a problem...
  6. Security log in help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security log in help please: I went to log in this morning, xbox 1 asked me if my security details were good I selected looks good so it just reloaded the same screen, I choose remind me later same thing. I've done a power...
  7. Need help logging into an account without knowing email or having that same mobile number?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help logging into an account without knowing email or having that same mobile number?...: i had an account a while ago with my brother email and phone number, however when moving xboxes over the last year i lost the account and don’t remember the email, i do know the password but email...
  8. Help recovering deleted email, resetting Xbox log ins

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help recovering deleted email, resetting Xbox log ins: My primary Hotmail account was removed from my family XBox account and apparently deleted. I currently don't have direct access to the XBox console. XBox log ins and password were changed too....
  9. some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...

in XBoX Accessibility
    some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...: some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password back 6d7d5d61-7664-4f69-86f5-6ade5f583bf2
  10. I need help it wont let me log in to my account says my email is already in use and I reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help it wont let me log in to my account says my email is already in use and I reset...: I dont know what to do I call tbe support number and that gets me no where ba8cdd15-0a5c-4e44-bb0b-d3183d881c72