Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb

Discus and support Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game downloads normally until it gets to 100% then it will say "Something Unexpected happened" [img] Trying to press play on the Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdrianDurham Thomas, Jul 8, 2023.

1. Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb

The game downloads normally until it gets to 100% then it will say "Something Unexpected happened"

Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb [​IMG]

Trying to press play on the Microsoft store does nothing. When I cancel the download Microsoft store still says Play.

Every other game works perfectly fine in terms of downloading its just grounded that does not work.

Things I've Tried: I tried reinstalling gaming services, Reinstalling the Xbox app, resetting the Microsoft store, resetting the Xbox app none of which worked.

I noticed going to the files where it's supposedly downloaded at it shows this: Which is operantly the raw downloaded folder.
    Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb [​IMG]

Going into the folder and finding the application and trying to run it shows this:

Canceling the download and trying to download it again does the same thing but instead it jumps to 100% and says the same error code.

Please help if you need more information ask away.

:)

AdrianDurham Thomas, Jul 8, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb