Help I'm not american but it keeps saying i am so i can't use my Australian card.

Discus and support Help I'm not american but it keeps saying i am so i can't use my Australian card. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; just trying to buy State of decay 2. when ever i click buy it comes up how do you want to pay so i click card then it wants me to put in my details but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NourishedAtol71, May 20, 2018.

1. Help I'm not american but it keeps saying i am so i can't use my Australian card.

just trying to buy State of decay 2. when ever i click buy it comes up how do you want to pay so i click card then it wants me to put in my details but its default set to America so it won't accept my Australian card details. i have looked at my settings
    they all say I'm in Australia. i even have a saved card there will all my details. honestly if i could buy this anywhere else i would it shouldn't be this hard to give people money.

:)

NourishedAtol71, May 20, 2018
  2. Changing regions problem

I have just change my region from united states to australia on xbox.com and made sure my billing address was my australian address and cards were my australian cards but when i turn on my xbox 360 it still think my account is american and not australian
    and my billing info is my american details and not australian and i cannot add my australian cards. Do i have to wait a certain amount of time before it changes because it change instantly when i first had to switch from australian to united states.

OMEGA MARK 100, May 20, 2018
  3. ZeroG Blu
    ZeroG Blu Guest
    credit card

Ok so i am trying to add a new credit card to my payment options and i entered everything in but it keeps saying to enter a valid card number. Im trying to enter an American express card i dont know if that has anything to do with it but ya someone pls
    help.

ZeroG Blu, May 20, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Help I'm not american but it keeps saying i am so i can't use my Australian card.