Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help

Discus and support Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have bought a second hand series x but OSU1 throws out this error: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201 Now I believe this may mean it's an insiders... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StonerJACE1972, Jan 19, 2024.

1. Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help

I have bought a second hand series x but OSU1 throws out this error: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201

Now I believe this may mean it's an insiders console, but I do not know the previous owner who did this! How can I get my console back up and running?

After OSU1 update it goes through all what country, language...

Then tells me YOUR NETWORK IS CONNECTED when clearly there is no ethernet or WiFi connected. It asks where I'm from I choose UK then it searches for updates on a non existent network. Then fails the update and spits out that error code above!

I've tried OSU1 with and without ethernet connected but same issue!

I've been trying since the December update to sort this.....

please can anybody help I'm going crazy

submitted by /u/StonerJACE1972
    [link] [comments]

/u/StonerJACE1972, Jan 19, 2024
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Minecraft website wont let my purchase by giftcard.

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Bashaar,not all games have the Microsoft site for redemption.

Read your giftcard, it will have a part explaining which site you have to redeem the code.

If it's the mojang site, the code really won't work on the Microsoft site, that's why these messages are appearing.

Check the information on the card, and let me know if the rescue really is on microsoft, please.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Mister Cerb Win User

Não estou conseguindo utilizar meu aparelho! [Translation: I am not able to use my device!]

Hey there Bubblegum!

I'm sorry to hear you lost your password. I would try using the
    xbox.com/forgot
    site and see if that helps you remember any forgotten information.

I hope that helps! ^_^
  4. demonavid Win User

Lost Code please help :(

What does that mean? How do I get the maps?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Lost redeem code!!!! HELP!!!

Sorry, but there's nothing that can be done if the code was lost.
  6. KyZaRx Win User

Lost Code please help :(

Make sure you get the maps in game, not in the market-place.
Thema:

Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help

1. Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help - Similar Threads - Help I'm lost

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  4. I'm insider , and i need help guys

in XboX Insiders
    I'm insider , and i need help guys: Good afternoon, Insiders. I'm Clay Calixto, and I would like to ask for your help with an issue I've been facing recently. The hard drive of my Xbox One S failed, and I had to replace it. However,...
  5. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  6. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  7. I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help: I already bought the avatar frontiers of Pandora game online now I'm getting a message saying I'm going to be charged again 10 days before the game releases but I've already been charged for the...
  8. I guess I'm hacked??? Idk please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I guess I'm hacked??? Idk please help: It shows I'm playing a game I don't own, it has done this before. Then I get a charge witch first Alerted me to this and now I get achievements on that game, no one in my family has access to my...
  9. I'm having a hard time getting Minecraft on my Oculus quest 2. And I need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a hard time getting Minecraft on my Oculus quest 2. And I need help.: Plz help I have no clue what im doing at this point. 98872063-348f-4c46-9281-612955096585
  10. Please help me i'm trying to install microsoft flight simulator (standard) and it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me i'm trying to install microsoft flight simulator (standard) and it keeps...: My internet is working fine, i've got enough storage, i even bought xbox live gold because i thought that might be the problem (don't want to refund that btw) I even reset my xbox and nothing...