Help I’m being follow botted and it won’t stop

Discus and support Help I’m being follow botted and it won’t stop in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I’m being follow noted after a game of r6 and it won’t stop. I put all the child safety locks on but it doesn’t stop people from following me. Will I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mark Mack1, May 16, 2024.

1. Mark Mack1
    Mark Mack1 Guest

I’m being follow noted after a game of r6 and it won’t stop. I put all the child safety locks on but it doesn’t stop people from following me. Will I get banned?

:)

Mark Mack1, May 16, 2024
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

No, you will not be banned, as long as you did nothing wrong to receive followers. If this started of out nowhere, you will not be banned.

I understand it can be frustrating to keep receiving bot followers, so what I recommend you do is report and block as many as you can. This may assist in the cause of these bot followers being found.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Help the next person with this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Annanda Martins Win User

I’m getting follow botted

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

You will not get banned unless you did something wrong to get all these followers. If nothing wrong was done, you can rest at ease. This is a known situation and you will not get suspended just because many people/bots started following you.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

HELP I’m getting attacked by bot followers!

5. ✨Jamie✨ Win User

NOTHING BEING DONE TO STOP FOLLOWER BOTS!!!

I don't think the mods like you talking about that
  6. ✨Jamie✨ Win User

NOTHING BEING DONE TO STOP FOLLOWER BOTS!!!

I mean I've been talked to by a bot before where it wants me to download an app and asking for my age and things saying it found me by box suggesting to add me or something that's about it I haven't had any bots add me only text me.
Thema:

1. Help I’m being follow botted and it won’t stop - Similar Threads - Help I’m being

2. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  3. Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?: So I gifted a game to my friend but in the last moment it showed an error, but I looked on my credit card and I’ve been charged for it. I ve looked on my email on billing history it’s nowhere to...
  4. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  5. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  6. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...
  7. I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings

in XboX Insiders
    I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings: Tv says it allow 4k 60hz gaming, but Xbox won’t Allow me to turn on the 50hz tab in display settings submitted by /u/MrHerbaDerb [link] [comments]
  8. I’m suspended with no active suspension. Help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m suspended with no active suspension. Help?: [img] [img] Basically I’m suspended without having an active suspension and can’t play anything online or talk to friends in a party but anytime I try play any game I get this message and I’ve...
  9. I’m trying to log into a old account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log into a old account please help: I’m trying to log into a old account, but the email i used is already linked to two of my Xbox account and the third one I’m trying to access is also but I don’t know how to get into it out of my...
  10. I’m not playing a game, yet my account appears to be online. Help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not playing a game, yet my account appears to be online. Help.: As you saw in the subject, even when I'm not playing a game, my account appears to be playing something. I first noticed this when I was looking on discord and saw that my statis had said I'd been...