HELP I spent $10 on a month of Xbox Live and I still can’t play games online!

Discus and support HELP I spent $10 on a month of Xbox Live and I still can’t play games online! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased a pre paid month of xbox live and even though the card worked when I entered it, i still can’t play online... is there any way I can get a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ducky 000000000, Jan 28, 2018.

1. HELP I spent $10 on a month of Xbox Live and I still can’t play games online!

I purchased a pre paid month of xbox live and even though the card worked when I entered it, i still can’t play online... is there any way I can get a refund of some sort?

:)

ducky 000000000, Jan 28, 2018
  2. FallThe99er
    FallThe99er Guest
    Xbox live

I redeemed a 3 month Xbox live code in January, but I can’t play online anymore. I looked at my account and it still says I have the Xbox live membership but I still can’t play online

FallThe99er, Jan 28, 2018
  3. KingK9ThaDon
    KingK9ThaDon Guest
    1 month Xbox Live Purchase

I just purchased a month on Xbox Live after my year subscription was up and now I can’t play any games online! What’s the deal?!

KingK9ThaDon, Jan 28, 2018
  4. HELP I spent $10 on a month of Xbox Live and I still can’t play games online!

Sometimes, when people add Gold to their account online, the console itself may not immediately see this account change.

A simple fix is to give your console a
    power cycle
    . This will refresh the system cache so it can see the current state of your Xbox account, and you should be able to play online.

Internet Expert, Jan 29, 2018
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Sometimes, when people add Gold to their account online, the console itself may not immediately see this account change.

A simple fix is to give your console a
    power cycle
    . This will refresh the system cache so it can see the current state of your Xbox account, and you should be able to play online.
  6. ANFenix2005 Win User

Não consigo jogar Online

I purchase a Xbox live gold subscription for 12 Months :(

And i played online with it(I think on the begginig of March),but some days later i can’t play online again!

It appears to me i can pick up the games and play the Xbox one games FROM gold,but i don’t can play online :(
  7. DeloBihh Win User

xbox 360

Uhmm i just bought an xbox live gold membership on my xbox 360 and I still can’t play online.
  8. Neci_801 Win User

Why is microsoft saying that they are trying to extend my subscription to my xbox?

It keeps on saying that I already own Xbox live gold already for the 3 months subscription but I still can’t get online on any of my games and also it still won’t let me put any codes in as well.However my subscription said that it’s cancelled for the Xbox live gold but I never cancelled that ever.
  9. SiFuRookie Win User

Why am I forced to get an Xbox Live Subscription to Play COD Cold War.

I follow your steps and still can’t play the campaign off online. Xbox telling me that I need to be online. Help!
Thema:

1. HELP I spent $10 on a month of Xbox Live and I still can’t play games online! - Similar Threads - HELP spent $10

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. hey i bought cai wanted to install the game and i did instal NEED HELP PLZZZ I SPENT 59$ ON...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i bought cai wanted to install the game and i did instal NEED HELP PLZZZ I SPENT 59$ ON...: hey i bought call of duty modren warfare 2019 (disc version) BUT i wanted to install the game and i did install it so i installed the packs BUT TWO PACKS ( multiplayer pack and campaign pack) they...
  6. I can't log into the Xbox app, I spent several hours with a follower trying to help me with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into the Xbox app, I spent several hours with a follower trying to help me with...: The Xbox App does not work I can't log into the Xbox app, I spent several hours with a follower trying to help me with no success, the app sucks Sign in does not work. therefore, I can't play...
  7. HELP I SPENT 20$ on save the world it told me update nothing was happening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I SPENT 20$ on save the world it told me update nothing was happening: So i uninstall fortnite and IT WONT LET ME REINSTALL IT!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so sad please help 53484ae6-db35-4cd8-8e07-8cfea23fb90b
  8. Missing Rewards Credits! Please help! I've spent weeks looking for help.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing Rewards Credits! Please help! I've spent weeks looking for help.: I received this email on 10/29: If you aren’t swayed by the gorgeous design, HDR graphics, and 4K Blu-Ray and streaming, here’s some extra incentive. We’ll give you 50,000 Rewards Credits and a...
  9. Just spent over an hour in help chat and still do not have the codes !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just spent over an hour in help chat and still do not have the codes !: I have purchased GoW 4 Ultimate edition but still not received the redeem codes for GoW 1, 2, 3 or Judgement. I have been in a chat with Microsoft help for over a hour and not managed to get any...
  10. IR Blaster Xbox One - Please help. Spent 3 hours with tech support and they couldn't even ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IR Blaster Xbox One - Please help. Spent 3 hours with tech support and they couldn't even ...: I pre-ordered the Sunset Overdrive bundle. It got here and I re. ized I needed an IR cable to use some of the features. I live in Alabama and no one has them in stock around me. So, I ordered one...