Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.

Discus and support Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think because of the error in the app that is why it keeps crashing. I own some dlc and I would like to keep playing the game that I paid for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mihnea Campean, Oct 3, 2023.

1. Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.

I think because of the error in the app that is why it keeps crashing.

I own some dlc and I would like to keep playing the game that I paid for because I already sunk almost 100 hours in the game.

:)

Mihnea Campean, Oct 3, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Steam games don't show on the Xbox App. It does not matter if it's a Microsft game or not.

If you've bought DLC via Microsoft, you'll need to request a refund and buy the DLC from Steam.
  3. Mihnea Campean Win User

oh ok thank you for the help
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Forza Horizon 4 on Steam is not the same as the PC/Xbox version. It is a seperate game with seperate steam achievements, so you will have to start again on the Steam version.

Steam'deki Forza Horizon 4, PC/Xbox sürümüyle aynı değil. Ayrı steam başarımlarına sahip ayrı bir oyundur, bu yüzden Steam sürümünde tekrar başlamanız gerekecektir.
  5. Emanuele Artusi Win User

Forza horizon 4 not appearing

Still doesn't help, it even says that I haven't bought it on PC Microsoft store
    When you go to (on Xbox) My games & apps > Full library > All owned games can you see Forza Horizon 4?
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Forza 4 - Unable to find in XBOX ONE

Hi Alvin!

As you bought the game on steam, unfortunately you won’t be able to play it on your Xbox console. Games purchased on steam are compatible with PC only.

You do still need to sign in to your Xbox Live account to play Forza on Steam though.

Forza Horizon 4 is an Xbox play anywhere title so if you purchase through the Microsoft/Xbox store, you’ll be able to play the game on both your PC and Xbox One.

If you would like to play Forza on Xbox One, I’d suggest to request a refund from steam then purchase Forza through the Microsoft store (on the website or on your Xbox One).

Cross-play is supported for Forza Horizon 4 so you can play with friends regardless of which platform you’re on,

and whether you have the Steam or Microsoft version.

Please note that your game progress isn’t linked between your steam account and your Xbox account for Forza Horizon 4, which is confirmed on the Forza Horizon 4 on Steam FAQ. My advice would be to purchase it on Xbox, rather than Steam, or you can purchase GamePass (Netflix style subscription service) with Forza and other games free to play. Of course, this is completely up to you though.

I recommend purchasing FH4 through the Microsoft store, rather than Steam, as then you can play on your Xbox console, as well as PC. The Xbox version also supports Xbox Game Pass cloud gaming so you have the option to play Forza on a compatible smartphone or tablet with your Xbox controller, over WiFi or mobile data.

Also, for future reference, if you’re unable to find a purchased game on your Xbox One then check the Xbox store and your owned games on your console.

You can also install any owned digital games from

your order history (Microsoft.com) directly to your console.

Hope this helps! :)
Thema:

1. Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc. - Similar Threads - Help own forza

2. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  3. My Controller is glitching out and doing things on its own please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Controller is glitching out and doing things on its own please help: I have had this issue a total of 4 times now of my Xbox controller glitching out I just got a new series X controller and it didn’t fix anything please help me it’s not my controllers being broken...
  4. I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23: I brought 2k24 25th anniversary on 9/10/23 and when I tried downloading it back it said I didn't own it. 758a9b3e-cd0b-4291-b826-d073943390e1
  5. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  6. Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?: It is on the same account as before It is in the purchase history Have tried reinstalling app store and repairing the minecraft luancher The store says it is owned Followed the prompts to but...
  7. Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help: I have tried Reinstalling minecraft Repairing the luancher Reseting the store Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master) Microsoft store says I own it as well...
  8. I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...: I bought a new xbox series x today, can't play games I own (work fine on my xbox one). Tried to get help, callback keeps saying not availible and live chat isn't an option. Wishing I'd bought a...
  9. fs2020 rudder turns on it's own, help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fs2020 rudder turns on it's own, help!!: Greetings, i have a problem: i am using the Thrustmaster X on pc, when i bank left the rudder turns all the way to the right on its own, not everytime, but most of the time. It seems as if there...
  10. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...