Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

Discus and support Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by z0mbieslayer90, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing. Please help I’ve been playing this game for like 2 years and now it just won’t work

:)

z0mbieslayer90, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go to store and click purchase it says I own

Hi Z0mbieslayer90, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I have already seen several users with the same problem, apparently it is a generic problem that several people are having, the best thing I can recommend at this time is to help Microsoft by reporting the problem.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Click the green "Report" button and fill out the information as detailed as possible.

This way, Xbox will know there is a problem and can work to fix it as soon as possible.

Please note that in this public forum we are only players like you trying to guide and help other players. We are not Microsoft employees.

I appreciate your understanding and hope the issue is resolved soon.

Best regards
    Jhon
  3. MoroseBadger600 Win User

COD Cold War - Says I dont own the game when I do

Hi,

I am sorry that you are facing this issue and i would like to help you out of it!

I have found this:

1. Go to your library and hover over game
    2. Click on see game in store. (pressing the start button or w/e it's called)
    3. Click on manage (you own this)
    4. From there you'll see 0 out of XX not installed
    5. Either manually select all of them or just click select all
    6. Then install
    7. Open game back up.
    Keeping it simple you're just reinstalling the game without uninstalling it technically. Hopefully that helps.

Greetings

4. Pushypumps Win User

Black ops cold war

I understand what you mean by this, but I don't understand how else would I own it? I checked my account it is the correct one and when I go into the Microsoft store it says "you own this" when I proceed too cold war. I don't understand why I can't play it if I own it. Was their possibly an error when purchasing it?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft says I own COD Cold War, COD Cold War says I do not own it

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Dustin

Please double check your Microsoft account order history here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Are you able to see this transaction with order status completed?
    If that's the case, please do this in your Xbox:

First uninstall the game, then:
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again

Let me know how it goes
  6. iiWap Win User

I bought the game and it says I have to buy it again

I have the same issue. I preordered Cold War in September and played the Beta. I’ve been playing since the game came out and randomly last night, it says i cant play because i dont have the game. I then go to microsoft store and it says i already own the
    game and “launch game”. When i click that it still says i cant play because i dont own it. Pretty annoying
Thema:

Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

1. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go... - Similar Threads - Help own cod

2. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  3. My Controller is glitching out and doing things on its own please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Controller is glitching out and doing things on its own please help: I have had this issue a total of 4 times now of my Xbox controller glitching out I just got a new series X controller and it didn’t fix anything please help me it’s not my controllers being broken...
  4. I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23: I brought 2k24 25th anniversary on 9/10/23 and when I tried downloading it back it said I didn't own it. 758a9b3e-cd0b-4291-b826-d073943390e1
  5. Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?: It is on the same account as before It is in the purchase history Have tried reinstalling app store and repairing the minecraft luancher The store says it is owned Followed the prompts to but...
  6. Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help: I have tried Reinstalling minecraft Repairing the luancher Reseting the store Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master) Microsoft store says I own it as well...
  7. Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.: I think because of the error in the app that is why it keeps crashing. I own some dlc and I would like to keep playing the game that I paid for because I already sunk almost 100 hours in the...
  8. I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...: I bought a new xbox series x today, can't play games I own (work fine on my xbox one). Tried to get help, callback keeps saying not availible and live chat isn't an option. Wishing I'd bought a...
  9. fs2020 rudder turns on it's own, help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fs2020 rudder turns on it's own, help!!: Greetings, i have a problem: i am using the Thrustmaster X on pc, when i bank left the rudder turns all the way to the right on its own, not everytime, but most of the time. It seems as if there...
  10. CoD asking me to purchase even though I own the game? Can someone please help.

in XboX Insiders
    CoD asking me to purchase even though I own the game? Can someone please help.: [IMG] submitted by /u/robjmcm [link] [comments]