HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

Discus and support HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blake Parson, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Blake Parson
    Blake Parson Guest

so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from Microsoft to do it someone please help me!

:)

Blake Parson, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

No problem, it's always a pleasure to help.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

No, your game progress is saved in the Xbox Cloud and will sync each time you start the game on your console, regardless of whether you lost the license due to the refund or not.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Blake Parson Win User

when I lose the games license will that erase any of my save data?
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Blake, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If the refund already shows as approved, it means the transaction has been completed, although the funds might not have reached your bank account yet. Typically, it takes approximately 3 to 5 bussines days for the money to appear in your bank as it processes. Once a refund is approved, the request cannot be canceled, but you can rest assured that when you receive your refund, you can repurchase the game if you wish.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum we are just gamers like you trying to help and guide other players. We don't have access to other accounts.

I appreciate your understanding and If you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Refund

Hiya {Parity}

Thank you for your comment.

Unfortunately, there is no way to cancel a refund request. If the refund is rejected then that's that but, if the process is completed and refunded then they just need to repurchase the content.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND! - Similar Threads - HELP NEED CANCEL

2. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  3. HELP Son DIED, I need to cancel his xbox account/subscription. I'm still being charged. -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP Son DIED, I need to cancel his xbox account/subscription. I'm still being charged. -...: My son's xbox subscription is being charged to my checking account. He died last month. I can not access his xbox. I need to cancel this subscription. and stop these continued chaHELP....
  4. I can't cancel a suspended subcription i need help doing it any agents that can help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't cancel a suspended subcription i need help doing it any agents that can help me?: I need help canceling a suspended subcription, please help. 4d77e527-6d86-495a-b01e-0fb0d509167f
  5. I need help from the support to cancel my subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help from the support to cancel my subscription.: I need to cancel my Game Pass for PC (Beta). Xbox tried to withdraw my money 29 days after when the service should last for 30 days (And now the cancel option is locked). And I should be able to...
  6. Cancel Pre-Order need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel Pre-Order need help: Hello I would like to cancel the pre-order of Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. Could anyone help me, please? 5b37ebf4-1733-4c95-bd28-3ede12c6ca27
  7. hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help: hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help 0388ca32-ca72-4c10-ba8c-a15cd2cf2aab
  8. i want cancel preorder fifa 18 on xbox i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want cancel preorder fifa 18 on xbox i need help: i want cancel preorder fifa 18 on xbox i need help dc3aba59-b8c5-4b0e-977f-11bfc9928e3f
  9. hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help: hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help db194f8d-20a7-48db-ad28-a9ee8159db3c
  10. I need help linking my actual xbox 360 account with my microsoft account so i can cancel ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help linking my actual xbox 360 account with my microsoft account so i can cancel ...: Hi, my Microsoft account is not linked up with the correct xbox 360 gamer profile. Because of this, I'm not able to cancel my yearly automatic subscription. If you could get back to me on how to...