HELP!!! I made a 597.09 purchase in microsoft store and they wont refund or send a replacement.

Discus and support HELP!!! I made a 597.09 purchase in microsoft store and they wont refund or send a replacement. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; HELP!!! I made a 597.09 purchase in Microsoft store and they won't refund or send a replacement. I made a purchase a week ago and never received my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Trek Kr, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Trek Kr
    Trek Kr Guest

HELP!!! I made a 597.09 purchase in microsoft store and they wont refund or send a replacement.

HELP!!! I made a 597.09 purchase in Microsoft store and they won't refund or send a replacement. I made a purchase a week ago and never received my package. I called Microsoft to report that I didn't receive anything and they had me waiting almost an hour on the phone for them to tell me that "we will call you back". The following day they immediately closed my case and told me that " so sorry we cant do anything about that". UNBELIEVABLE that I just got robbed of that much money from Microsoft. This is theft....Microsoft is one of the Worst ONLINE stores in EXISTENCE and has terrible customer support.

:)

Trek Kr, Mar 29, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Trek Kr,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you're seeking a refund for this transaction you made, for which the shipment never arrived. This will need an investigation of how and why the parcel of your order did not came. I could not really imagine how important it is for you to be able to rectify this issue at the soonest time possible. However, we have realized that this issue of yours would be dealt better by our live support team so that they can properly check what’s going on with your order. Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team:

Please go to this link: Microsoft Store Deals: Computer Sales & Laptop Deals – Microsoft

On the lower right side of the page, please select Questions? Talk to an expert

Then select Start, select Personal Use and go for Sales & orders.

You will be prompted with the support options, please select the option of your preference.

[​IMG]

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Farscape247 Win User

How to get a replacement Xbox within 10 days or purchasing it...

if you are in the UK take it back to the place of purchase.

under 30 days of purchase they are obligated to replace it at store, after this and under 6 months they can send to Microsoft for repair, or replace or refund whichever they choose, after 6 months they send to repair, or replace.
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

Elite controller 2

Hello there!

If you have already requested a replacement from this website Request an Xbox controller replacement | Xbox Support, the you should be able to receive an e-mail that contains all information on how you can send your device in. Usually the e-mail is sent in no time.

As for a refund, if you have bought the device from the Microsoft Store online, then you can contact our support for more information.

If you made the purchase of the controller from a retailer, you will need to contact the retailer to get more information about the refund.
  5. Lovechaser Win User

Brand new controller drifting

Hi,

You should pursue a replacement/refund from the store of purchase, if your warranty is still in effect you should be able to send it off for repair free of charge.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Any experiences getting FIFA coins from mmoball.com?

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I would only buy from these places if it was a buck I could lose. I see cases of people buying in these stores where it is cheaper, they send a code that has already been used or is not compatible with the player's region and they send the players to solve the problem with Microsoft. But as the purchase was not made from the Microsoft Store Microsoft is not responsible and if you are lucky they may give you a refund or you have to call your bank and see if they can cancel the purchase.
Thema:

1. HELP!!! I made a 597.09 purchase in microsoft store and they wont refund or send a replacement. - Similar Threads - HELP made 597

2. Help signing in the roblox on pc with an account that was made on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help signing in the roblox on pc with an account that was made on xbox: Hello, my little sister's roblox account was made on xbox, but she got a laptop and wanted to play roblox, but nowhere can we find the roblox accounts email or password anywhere, so she is unable...
  3. I REGISTERED AN ACCOUNT WITH A hotmail.co.uk EMAIL ADDRESS BUT MADE A TYPO - HELP ME ACCESS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I REGISTERED AN ACCOUNT WITH A hotmail.co.uk EMAIL ADDRESS BUT MADE A TYPO - HELP ME ACCESS...: Hello, please help. Many, many months ago, I set up an Activision Gaming Account for which I have played many hours of gaming and also spent hundreds of pounds! Unfortunately, at the time of...
  4. *HELP* I am getting "this app can't open" after SU7 was made on MSFS2020

in XBoX on Windows
    *HELP* I am getting "this app can't open" after SU7 was made on MSFS2020: 嗨,大家好, 我浏览了论坛,已经重新安装了 2 次 SIM 卡 - 当我尝试运行它时,仍然 法运行 sim 卡并收到“此应用程序 法打开”的消息。它只发生在安装了 SU7 之后。在那之前运行完美。我有一台联想 Legion PC,配备 3080 RTX,绰绰有余。 有什么想法吗? 谢谢, 齐夫 e786a623-2a01-4058-8f4e-20186d75941f
  5. Earlier I made the statement Microsoft didn't help me when it came to time to fix my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Earlier I made the statement Microsoft didn't help me when it came to time to fix my Xbox 360: What does it mean to a lot of people tell me other things I can try to do and when I think I did is I download it in my desk Xbox dashboard and I put in my password and username in there and so...
  6. I made a Minecraft purchase and I need desperate help.

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a Minecraft purchase and I need desperate help.: So I just bought a Digital Purchase of Minecraft from my Local BestBuy and it was an Xbox One Card. In the back it said "If you have a Microsoft or Xbox account, go to this website" and I assumed...
  7. I made some security changes and now i need some help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I made some security changes and now i need some help: Hello, so i made some security changes and now i cant buy games, cuz i made The changes and im wondering If I can do any thing about it cuz i want 2 buy Halo reach cuz its in a discount now on The...
  8. I need help with a clip I made :)0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a clip I made :)0: Hey, i was just wondering, so i created a fortnite montage and used the song “sunset lover” i think the name is as my voiceover ive restrained from posting it and was wondering if what i did is...
  9. I Made A Mistake and I Need Help.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Made A Mistake and I Need Help.: So I redeemed a 3 months of Xbox game pass on accident thinking that it was Xbox live. After I redeemed it I contacted Microsoft support. Since I redeemed it they said they can cancel it but...
  10. HELP Match was hacked, my account was made max level cap and now freezes when I try to play ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP Match was hacked, my account was made max level cap and now freezes when I try to play ...: on the morning of 4/12/17, I joined a match, some kind of hack was happening and it froze my game, when I got back in after restarting, I was made max level cap, however seconds afterward I select...