Help! I keep having to reinstall my content, specifially the DLC's for fallout 4. Super...

Discus and support Help! I keep having to reinstall my content, specifially the DLC's for fallout 4. Super... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help! I keep having to reinstall my content, specifially the DLC's for fallout 4. Super frustrating. Can xbox just leave my console alone? Id rather... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jordan ��, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Help! I keep having to reinstall my content, specifially the DLC's for fallout 4. Super...

Help! I keep having to reinstall my content, specifially the DLC's for fallout 4. Super frustrating. Can xbox just leave my console alone? Id rather not have to reinstall all my content everytime i want to boot up a game. This is rediculous. It seems im not the only person facing this issue. Please address this properly microsoft and dont make it seem like im doing something wrong ive been using xbox since they came out and am very familiar with how the system is "supposed" to work. Last time i checked, i payed for the content, so i should have the right to control it on my console. With this im starting to believe that you guys have your slimy little fingers in there somewhere, pulling content back from purchasers...

:)

Jordan ��, Mar 7, 2023
  2. DragonSamurai75 Win User

Fallout 4 Season Pass Question. Need Help

It's not supposed to install, it's essentially a receipt saying you own the DLC content that is yet to be released for the game. When new DLC content comes out it will give the option to install/download instead of giving a buying option. So at least according
    to Bethesda the Season Pass gives you access to all DLC, meaning when the specified content releases you just have to download/install them. Keep an eye on news sites like GameSpot or the Fallout 4 forums to know when DLC content is coming out. As a little
    a FYI the first DLC titled "Automatron" comes out in March, the exact date in March was not specified. Two other DLC's titled "Wasteland Workshop" & "Far-Harbor" comes out in April and May.
  3. Elohmn Win User

Anyone get the Lonley road for New Vegas?

I was actually finishing up my OLB DLC before I bought LR. I'm not super stoked about OWB but at least it was not as bad as DM. My favorite so far is LH for Fallout NV. So far I'm not that impressed with the Fallout NV DLC. Fallout
    3 I could probably still keep playing if there was more DLC.

It just seems to me all of the Fallout NV DLC is a resource drain on your Character with little to no cool Weapons to take home and/ or no interesting Characters to meet. The Think Tank in the beginning of OWB was pretty funny though.
  4. UndecidedColt4 Win User

DLC in Fallout 4

DLC for fallout 4 was downloaded and installed when I am playing the game it says no content found
  5. johnvalentine89 Win User

fall out 4 game

Hi it wont be a console issue try reinstall the far harbour dlc the issue you're having is a known bug in fallout 4 and most of the time reinstalling far harbour sorts it out
  6. BULL CFD Win User

Batman DLC locked.

Something is going on here. Multiple people are having similar issues. I for one, have a single dlc that's vanished from my fallout 4. I have the season pass, I had the dlc previously installed, It worked well. One day, just gone. Try to uninstall and reinstall,
    can't reinstall, content doesn't appear in the tab where purchased content should. The "ready to install" tab.. Even on my Xbox on the store page, I see reviews posted by people complaining about their dlc disappearing. Even one guy complaining about how it
    was kinda unfair that it wasn't included in the season pass, but that he'd pay for it anyway because he wanted to have all dlc. So not only is there a similar issue multiple people have experienced across multiple games, but it's to the point where a guy doesn't
    even realize his season pass entitles him to content, and he's paying for it again. How many people are out there paying for content that they should already have, simply because of the dlc/season pass issiej
Thema:

Help! I keep having to reinstall my content, specifially the DLC's for fallout 4. Super...

1. Help! I keep having to reinstall my content, specifially the DLC's for fallout 4. Super... - Similar Threads - Help keep having

2. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  3. i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help: i cant use a image becuase it doesn't load. the error is just 1 3c61ebde-df90-4761-8b33-1670a14a718e
  4. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  5. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  6. My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...: My Xbox continuesly shuts off while playing any game but when I put a movie in it’s fine and plays it checked the power and it’s fine and fan works properly any help is appreciated thanks I’m...
  7. Help Xbox App deleted my Starfield install and keeps trying to redownload the entire 120gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Xbox App deleted my Starfield install and keeps trying to redownload the entire 120gb...: Trying to move my starfield install to a different drive deleted the entire games! I though luck was on my side because I made 3 backup of the files anticipating how trash the xbox app on pc is....
  8. hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to...: hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to download fallout 4 from my cd but it keeps stopping the installation around 27% i check what to do on the...
  9. Why won’t nba 2K 24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t nba 2K 24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help!: Why won’t nba 2k24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help!! 1b6c94db-771d-40cd-bfca-9902715f46a5
  10. People keep reporting my gamertag and I have no money to change it can y'all help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    People keep reporting my gamertag and I have no money to change it can y'all help me?: People keep reporting my gamertag and I have no money can you help me? 61d02ef7-f826-4424-80f5-9cc4484bb977