Help I keep getting disconnected every night at the same time

Discus and support Help I keep getting disconnected every night at the same time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, So I'm having issues with my Xbox series x. Every night 9 on the dot I get kicked from the party and Internet. I can't even connect back on and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sageotter1, Nov 16, 2023.

1. Sageotter1
    Sageotter1 Guest

Hi,

So I'm having issues with my Xbox series x. Every night 9 on the dot I get kicked from the party and Internet. I can't even connect back on and pops up with "can't obtained IP address"

I tried everything manually inputting ip, Mac address, factory resetting, resetting the router, even checking to see if restrictions are on the account.

The kicker it's fine the next morning and all day just every night around 9pm it happens. I don't know what to do at this point and it's really frustrating. Because I don't even get a hour of playing time which is just one game match.

:)

Sageotter1, Nov 16, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Sageotter1, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

You mentioned that you have already tried several steps of solutions which are correct to solve this type of problem, therefore if the problem still persists after doing all this, you may need to contact your ISP directly so that they can help you with this problem since If it happens at a specific time, it is already a problem directly with the Internet.

Contact your internet provider as I mentioned above and verify that you do not have any limits that are preventing you from playing on your Xbox at that specific time, let me know if they can help you.

I hope this information is useful for you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. FrAnK SiXeR Win User

Disconnected from games at the approx same time every night

It could be your ISP GIBE them a call and ask if they are performing maintenance..

Hope this helps

-FrAnK
  4. skys7 Win User

There are internet providers that update their system always around the same time.

You would get disconnected when this happen.

Some let you choose to change this updates to a other time you can choose from.

Did you check if you have a fixed IP?

If not you should maybe do that and see if that makes any difference.
  5. FrAnK SiXeR Win User

It could be your ISP Give them a call and ask if they are performing maintenance..I had this problem at one point in the past, so this is from experience :)

Hope this helps

-FrAnK
  6. HES THE KEEPER Win User

Been doing some experiments over the weekend and actually don't think it is time specific

Basically I seem to get kicked from games every 1.5 to 2 hours ? Anyone know what could b causing this?
Thema:

1. Help I keep getting disconnected every night at the same time - Similar Threads - Help keep getting

2. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  3. i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help: i cant use a image becuase it doesn't load. the error is just 1 3c61ebde-df90-4761-8b33-1670a14a718e
  4. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  5. Keep getting try again in a while we can't sign you in help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keep getting try again in a while we can't sign you in help: Hi I was asked person who bought this to sign in. I was signed in and it took me to page and said something went wrong. I searched online and was told try console reset with keep games I have...
  6. How do I get help with people harassing me? They keep on making new accounts and sending me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get help with people harassing me? They keep on making new accounts and sending me...: Basically, they keep harassing me after I block them. There are three of them at least. And I don’t know who I can go to to talk to about it but I need help they should be banned for harassing me...
  7. Help I keep getting "Eaconnect.microsoft://launch?version=1.0&port=470 0 (Application Not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I keep getting "Eaconnect.microsoft://launch?version=1.0&port=470 0 (Application Not...: I've tried all the solutions that were on this site but nothing is working. -Uninstalling Xbox App -Repairing Xbox App -Uninstalling The Games From Xbox App -Clear Data and Cash -Tried the...
  8. I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...: I bought a new xbox series x today, can't play games I own (work fine on my xbox one). Tried to get help, callback keeps saying not availible and live chat isn't an option. Wishing I'd bought a...
  9. can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...: I am trying to play the 2004 axis and allies game on my Windows 10 pc. It will crash when I try to load a scenario from the campaign. I get the following error message { thread ASYNC caught...
  10. i keep getting a green screen with xboxone on it and i cant get any further. anyone help...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i keep getting a green screen with xboxone on it and i cant get any further. anyone help...: i keep getting a green screen with xboxone on it and i cant get any further. anyone help with next steps if you have experienced this fdba099f-4b33-4060-9bb6-33803b8b17cd