Help, I keep getting a message saying I can’t save my game data

Discus and support Help, I keep getting a message saying I can’t save my game data in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, when I play some of my games I will sometimes get a message saying something like “we can’t save more data for this game or app, your xbox is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ALAN9608_, Nov 8, 2022.

1. /u/ALAN9608_
    /u/ALAN9608_ Guest

Hello, when I play some of my games I will sometimes get a message saying something like “we can’t save more data for this game or app, your xbox is out of space for saved data.” Does anyone know how I can fix this? I don’t want to delete any of my game progress and risk losing it all, please help!

submitted by /u/ALAN9608_
    [link] [comments]

/u/ALAN9608_, Nov 8, 2022
  2. cwack Win User

When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?

Yes I’ve cleared over 100 gb on my Xbox but xcloud still won’t work for fallout 4 and it’s only fallout 4 that has a problem. I tried using cloud gaming on my Xbox instead but it still didn’t work. My game starts syncing and then says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” and says my Xbox is out of space for saved data
  3. Annanda Martins Win User

Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

You can also try what was suggested by XBF Amber M on another thread:

" I recommend that you try clearing your local saves (cloud saves will remain so no worries so long as you're connected to the internet) and then uninstall the games, restart the console and then re-download the games.

To clear local saves:

Go to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games Don't be surprised, but this will restart your console when applied. "

Thank you for the great tips XBF Amber M!

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b423e2f2-b803-48de-abb7-c3a7ba668359

I hope you had great Holidays!

Give this a try and please let us know the results. If you continue to receive the same error code, be sure to let us know what it is so that we may look into if further for you.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I

It's. Ot the cache

You cantkwep a lot of gamesaves so if you are doing 10 per game for example there is only a certain amount or storage.space for gamesaves

And each one does take alot

Unless you mean clous which means you need tk clear some.of those
  5. D4vid 360 Win User

My call of duties won’t connect to online services

Well, modern warfare has had this problem since its launch, did not know about bo4 though. Anyway, i heard that clearing caches and saved data should work, even if for me did not work at all.

Personally i did a factory reset for my console and then it started working, but i can’t say if it is due to some other problem.

Keep in mind that clearing caches and saved data will erase some of your progress, such as campaign.
  6. Butty D J Win User

error on xbox one x

hi I keep having a similar issue. Will be playing a game and get a message pop up problem with save game data. End up having to clear the local save data on storage in settings and reset my Scorpio. Keeps doing it and been away for repair to come back still
    doing it. Going to speak to them again tomorrow but seriously considering looking at legal action now as it’s done this since launch.
Thema:

1. Help, I keep getting a message saying I can’t save my game data - Similar Threads - Help keep getting

2. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  3. i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help: i cant use a image becuase it doesn't load. the error is just 1 3c61ebde-df90-4761-8b33-1670a14a718e
  4. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  5. Help I keep getting disconnected every night at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I keep getting disconnected every night at the same time: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Xbox series x. Every night 9 on the dot I get kicked from the party and Internet. I can't even connect back on and pops up with "can't obtained IP address" I...
  6. Keep getting try again in a while we can't sign you in help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keep getting try again in a while we can't sign you in help: Hi I was asked person who bought this to sign in. I was signed in and it took me to page and said something went wrong. I searched online and was told try console reset with keep games I have...
  7. How do I get help with people harassing me? They keep on making new accounts and sending me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get help with people harassing me? They keep on making new accounts and sending me...: Basically, they keep harassing me after I block them. There are three of them at least. And I don’t know who I can go to to talk to about it but I need help they should be banned for harassing me...
  8. Help I keep getting "Eaconnect.microsoft://launch?version=1.0&port=470 0 (Application Not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I keep getting "Eaconnect.microsoft://launch?version=1.0&port=470 0 (Application Not...: I've tried all the solutions that were on this site but nothing is working. -Uninstalling Xbox App -Repairing Xbox App -Uninstalling The Games From Xbox App -Clear Data and Cash -Tried the...
  9. I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...: I bought a new xbox series x today, can't play games I own (work fine on my xbox one). Tried to get help, callback keeps saying not availible and live chat isn't an option. Wishing I'd bought a...
  10. can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...: I am trying to play the 2004 axis and allies game on my Windows 10 pc. It will crash when I try to load a scenario from the campaign. I get the following error message { thread ASYNC caught...