HELP!!! I got communications banned.

Discus and support HELP!!! I got communications banned. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by yousneak2, Feb 19, 2024.

1. yousneak2
    yousneak2 Guest

So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested in his post.

I am also in xbox ambassador program.

I said this in my group post:

SCP foundation (Now hiring)

THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A ROLEPLAY SCENARIO NOT A JOB PLEASE HELP IM WORRIED

:)

yousneak2, Feb 19, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Other players cannot ban you. Only the enforcement team can. You would need to go to the enforcement site to see about submitting a case review. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

If that was an LFG post, keep in mind that those are only for looking for other players to play a game with. Posting anything other than that, will usually result in a suspension. While you may have meant it has a role play scenario, the enforcement team doesn't know that and would think you're trying to use that to actually hire someone which would have been the reason you received the suspension.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

i got communications banned

Hey CARRSOCLEAN

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

It is as stated above by Xbox Forums Ambassador
    Smwutches
    , unfortunately, here in forums we do not have the appropriate tools to help assist with any Xbox
    Enforcement Actions.

If your account has been accessed without your authorization, we recommend reaching out to the
    Xbox support team
    to have them investigate the breach.

Any enforcement action is supported by the
    Xbox
    Enforcement Team
    . We will be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  4. Smwutches Win User

i got communications banned

5. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

I got banned for communication

Hi.

Xbox Support does not handle Enforcement Issues. If you visit the following link, you can find information on the ban you just received. If you think the ban was in error, you'll also have the option to submit a case review to try and have it overturned.

Enforcement Profile

A ban could be due to a number of reasons and not just from someone you were just playing in the game. It could very well have been one of your friends. Always be mindful of how you speak to people as well as how you play with someone. Even if it's something
    you think is nothing, could be a big deal to someone else.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I got a communication ban.

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. HELP!!! I got communications banned. - Similar Threads - HELP got communications

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  4. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  5. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  6. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  7. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  8. I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help: I am currently trying to play games on my new Xbox Series S but each time I try playing a game it doesn't work because quick resume is enabled and when I try to disable the feature on those games...
  9. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  10. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...