Help I forgot my email to a minecraft microsoft account

Discus and support Help I forgot my email to a minecraft microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an account listed for minecraft and its called CopybookManx220 and I dont know the email for it anymore can someone help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by pp mucsi, Sep 2, 2023.

1. pp mucsi
    pp mucsi Guest

I have an account listed for minecraft and its called CopybookManx220 and I dont know the email for it anymore can someone help me

:)

pp mucsi, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Pizza For Steve Win User

How do i recover m y microsoft email after migrating my Minecraft account?

How do I recover my Microsoft email after migrating my Minecraft account? I forgot the email please help me quick!!!! I migrated my account months ago and I don't remember my email. Please help me I'm begging you guys.
    KingShot100
  3. KindGryphon Win User

4. KindGryphon Win User

To which Email did I migrate my Minecraft to?

Hi, when migrating my Minecraft account with the help of a Microsoft Email, I forgot which one it was. I tried every microsoft Email I know of, but dont seem to know the actual one.
    No one would be able to tell you that unfortunately.

Youd have to just login to every single Microsoft account you have until you find the one that has your minecraft profile on it
  5. poalster gaming Win User

where do I find my account that my mojang automatically migrated to?

so the problem kinda is that I did not forgot my email. mojang made a new email for my minecraft account.

my minecraft account is linked to a email I don't know the existence off :(
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Can someone help me find the microsoft account I migrated to on minecraft

What do I do if I forgot/don’t know the microsoft account that my minecraft account migrated to. I’ve tried every single email and microsoft account that I could’ve used but none seem to work. I’ve contacted minecraft help centre but they won’t help me and now I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried looking at passwords saved on my device and tried loads of emails. Could someone help me figure out how to find the microsoft account? All I know is my minecraft username
    Microsoft wouldn't have any way of telling you what account you migrated it to so youd just keep having to try all of your Microsoft accounts and seeing which one has your minecraft profile on it.

Thats really the only way.
Thema:

1. Help I forgot my email to a minecraft microsoft account - Similar Threads - Help forgot email

2. I forgot my Xbox live pass code when went to prison. Need your help my name is Jonathan...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox live pass code when went to prison. Need your help my name is Jonathan...: How do I star my x360 live ? c9486fb2-192e-40f7-a5b7-d2a135f18721
  3. Forgot my Email, need urgent help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my Email, need urgent help.: Hello, I forgot the password to one of my old accounts called 'Fifa legend968' and I've tried so many different emails trying to get the right one, if you could just tell me if there was a way to...
  4. Forgot email for minecraft but still remember gamertag pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot email for minecraft but still remember gamertag pls help: i recently reset my pc but forgot to get all my password because i wanted it dont quickly im pretty sure my gamertag is technochan UWU but im not sure pls help me pls my username for minecraft is...
  5. I might have forgot my email pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    I might have forgot my email pls help: Alright so im hoping that its a different email for the gamertag igotdaherpez cuz if its my old one *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** there is nothing i can do to...
  6. I Forgot MY EMAIL XBOX ACCOUT AND I NEED HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Forgot MY EMAIL XBOX ACCOUT AND I NEED HELP: my gamer tag is teacher but a few week a go a changed my name to but i already have an alt with that name tag so it genarate a lot of random number so i want my alt back it just a new alt i only...
  7. Help me please!!! I forgot the email I used for my xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me please!!! I forgot the email I used for my xbox account: I forgot the email I used for my account!!! What I can do? Is there anything I can do if I know my gamertag? ff1b88f6-bf6a-4667-ac5d-da530f65456d
  8. I forgot my account password and email and need help getting it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my account password and email and need help getting it back: forgot my account email and password and need help getting it back 7f0b2efa-bb48-4c15-a75f-6900fa155983
  9. HELP!!!! THE EMAIL LINKED TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED AND I FORGOT MY PASSWORD!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP!!!! THE EMAIL LINKED TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED AND I FORGOT MY PASSWORD!!: I have tried every option and nothing works f1bddf89-0c30-4b25-9562-c4e81a072149
  10. I forgot my email... Please Help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my email... Please Help me: I forgot my email i just remember my gamertag : TArGeTG4MeR d8952fb4-b4c3-4f1a-aacf-a58a7683b8be