Help I can't sign in

Discus and support Help I can't sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been having a problem each time I try to sign into my Xbox account it tells me that I need internet to do this and this finally culminated after... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kenneth w smith, Dec 12, 2023.

1. Help I can't sign in

I've been having a problem each time I try to sign into my Xbox account it tells me that I need internet to do this and this finally culminated after months of me having to try multiple times to me having to factory reset my Xbox cuz I tried for hours to get in and it would not let me in and now that I have factory reset my Xbox it will not let me add an account I have tried power cycling it I have tried signing in from the Xbox app I even try to factory resetting it a second time but none of those things fixed the problem please help me

:)

Kenneth w smith, Dec 12, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

Help I can't sign in

Hello Kenneth,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Help I can't sign in

Hello Kenneth,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with signing in to your Xbox account. This can be a frustrating issue, especially after factory resetting your Xbox. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we try to help you resolve this problem. There are a few possible causes for this issue, such as network settings, corrupted data, or account security.

To troubleshoot this issue, please follow these steps:

- Check your network connection and make sure it is stable and secure. You can test your network connection by going to Settings > Network > Network settings > Test network connection on your Xbox.

- Clear your local saved games and sync them again with the cloud. You can do this by going to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games. This will delete the local copies of your games and sync them again from the cloud when you launch them.

- Try using a different connection. You can try use wired ethernet cable or wireless. You may also try connecting the console to another network to see if it works.

- Try signing in the account on Xbox.com website or account.microsoft.com to verify the account.

If none of these steps work, please contact us again with the following information:

- The error code or message you see when you try to sign in

- The date and time of your last successful sign in

I hope this helps! If you’re still having trouble, please let me know we will do our best to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. ConceitedAphid3 Win User

Can't sign in, Please help

The gold subscription is still active, when i check the friends list of my silver account i see my account still has the gold label. I can't log onto xbox.com with my gold account because i can't remember my windows live id or password because i've had this
    account for years. so i can't check that site because i need to log in on my gold accounts windows live id to see my billing information
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

If you don't remember your Live ID or password, you'll need to give phone support a call for further assistance. They can be reached at 800-4MY-XBOX.
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

Thema:

Help I can't sign in

1. Help I can't sign in - Similar Threads - Help can't sign

2. Keep getting try again in a while we can't sign you in help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keep getting try again in a while we can't sign you in help: Hi I was asked person who bought this to sign in. I was signed in and it took me to page and said something went wrong. I searched online and was told try console reset with keep games I have...
  3. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.: Recently I have gotten Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android Phone, and when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on it, the "Next" button didn't do anything. I know that I correctly...
  4. [PC] HELP! "Sign-In Needed". Can't play the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [PC] HELP! "Sign-In Needed". Can't play the game.: I own gamepass and purchased the premium add on bundle to earn early access for Forza Horizon 5. I still have not been able to play the game due to a "sign-in needed" message. I've search...
  5. Can't sign in and play offline, even when I've done everything right. Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in and play offline, even when I've done everything right. Help?: No matter what I do, I can't play or sign into my account offline on my Xbox One, which is set as my home console. I do everything I can to be able to play offline, but it just keeps signing me...
  6. Error code 8015190a NEED HELP! Can't sign in!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015190a NEED HELP! Can't sign in!!!: I saw Alien Isolation on 360 sale (on 360 store) and I added my payment details on Xbox One X then I bought the game and deleted my payment option on 360. After a short while, I could no longer...
  7. I can't sign in to some games. HELP!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't sign in to some games. HELP!: Hello! I need to fix a very important problem.I can't sign in to MC Minesweeper, MC Jgsaw, Make It Rain: The Love of Money... I only can sign in to Minecraft, MC Bingo, Alto Adventure... But, 90%...
  8. Can't sign in (error code 0x80a30204), restarting doesn't help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in (error code 0x80a30204), restarting doesn't help.: This problem just started today. My Xbox One starts up just fine, I can't sign in. When I open up the sign in thing on the dashboard, it lets me put in my passcode just fine, but then the...
  9. I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help: I am a mum who has started using minecraft so that my autistic son can play with someone. I downloaded the game to my phone, I signed in using my microsoft account, this worked once only. Now it...
  10. Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!: So I can't sign into my xbox. Last night was perfectly fine but today it wouldn't let me sign into my account. When I would select my account it would spin a couple times, and then go back to the...