Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4

Discus and support Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What happened is I unlinked my account on mc ps4 because I wanted to use an alt account and when I was finished using the alt I unlinked muy alt and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cozy :), Aug 18, 2023.

1. Cozy :)
    Cozy :) Guest

What happened is I unlinked my account on mc ps4 because I wanted to use an alt account and when I was finished using the alt I unlinked muy alt and tried to sign in my main account but doing so it said that I need to sign in a account that's NOT linked with ps network and now I'm stuck signed in no account and can't play online and play worlds I paid for in the marketplace please help.

:)

Cozy :), Aug 18, 2023
  2. stubourget Win User

Minecraft on ps4

Still cant sign in to my mircosoft account on my ps4 for minecraft
  3. DMWM2005 Win User

Signing into a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft

Why is it saying i cant sign in on my ps4 minecraft? I already tried to set it up but it doesnt go through.
  4. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!

Update. I was just triyng to make anew account (which I did) but I couldn't sign in with this one either, even though it was 100% new. I'm pretty sure this is a problem with the Minecraft itself.
  5. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!
  6. Suda aids Win User

we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.

hi, i need help because i tried to login to my minecraft ps4 edition with my microsoft account and all it says is "we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong." and now i cannot switch an account or do anything about
    this. can anyone help.
    Can you fix my minecraft its saying we tried signing u in your Microsoft account
Thema:

1. Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4 - Similar Threads - Help cant sign

2. I cant sign in to my minecraft windows it has been a few days pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign in to my minecraft windows it has been a few days pls help: I Cant Sign-In Into my minecraft and i have tryed for a few times and tryed for a few days but it still didnt work and i dont really know what happenned my error code was "cauldron" and i did what...
  3. cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string"

in XBoX on Windows
    cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string": as the title says, i cant sign into the game bar. wont. nuh uh. not at all. tried everything i've found on here and it wont work.
  4. I cant sign into Halo MC edition! Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into Halo MC edition! Please help: I'm trying to play Halo on PC and because microsoft sucks they make you sign into their crappy platform instead of just letting you play through steam. Anyway i sign in with my email then they ask...
  5. I cant sign in to XBOX I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant sign in to XBOX I need help: I cant sign in to XBOX I need help to resolve this. 0506d1db-f490-4950-88b4-652fcc06ca38
  6. My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help.: It started out that i was connected to a microsoft account but it wasnt allowing me to play servers or realms and i couldnt press the button in settings to log out and unlinking didnt work. I...
  7. I CANT SIGN IN TO MY XBOX HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    I CANT SIGN IN TO MY XBOX HELP!!: So not too long ago I got onto Minecraft with my friends and as soon as the game booted up I instantly got logged out of my account. As i tried to log back in it told me...
  8. someone help cant sign in xbox (microsft flight simmulator

in XBoX on Windows
    someone help cant sign in xbox (microsft flight simmulator: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com 1c529fdc-1838-4016-883b-a5a98eaf04f1
  9. i cant sign into my xbox live minecraft account help

in XBoX on Mobile
    i cant sign into my xbox live minecraft account help: https://youtu.be/D7_xl85FWyo 1d91a244-bfac-416a-854c-16c0d8c9b4bf
  10. Cant sign in help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in help: Hello for some reason Xbox one signs me out of my Profile Immediately after I turn on my Xbox . I Turned on my Xbox one (Normally it signs my account in) It Displays I signed in but immediately It...