HELP! I CAN'T RENEW MY GOLD MEMBERSHIP

Discus and support HELP! I CAN'T RENEW MY GOLD MEMBERSHIP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried multiple payment options to renew my Xbox live gold and none of them worked. These include: Trying to my debit card, Bought a online code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EndxAwesome14, Jan 26, 2017.

1. HELP! I CAN'T RENEW MY GOLD MEMBERSHIP

I have tried multiple payment options to renew my Xbox live gold and none of them worked. These include: Trying to my debit card, Bought a online code from Amazon, and Tried using PayPal.

:)

EndxAwesome14, Jan 26, 2017
  2. Juzt A Ninja
    Juzt A Ninja Guest
    Renew xbox live gold membership

I can't renew my xbox live gold membership! Status code:80190864

Juzt A Ninja, Jan 26, 2017
  3. I can't renew my gold membership

Same exact thing happening on my end.

Unphorgettable, Jan 26, 2017
  4. MarqueeMarcc Win User

Xbox Live not working on Xbox One.

I need help also my gold membership just renewed and it says I don't have it on my xbox one I can't access xbox music or any of my apps that require gold membership
  5. SurefireKoala5 Win User

I have Gold but can't use Netflix or Xbox Fitness

I am having the same problem, and my Gold membership renewed on 2/1, and I still can't get to Netflix, even though the "I'm good to go" message appears when the message says I need Gold to access these features!! The messages keep taking me around in a circle.
    My wireless connection is good and I verified my Gold membership. HELP!
  6. NukaKV Win User

I'm being threatened to have my information hacked.

Hold up, I can't file complaints from xbox.com. It's because I haven't renewed my gold membership yet, huh?
  7. Unphorgettable Win User

I can't renew my gold membership

Same exact thing happening on my end.
  8. Alliance United Win User

I can't renew my gold membership

Hi,

Sorry for the frustration this may have caused. Since you have multiple times in various ways to redeem your code, lets try some troubleshooting steps. First, lets ensure that all your billing information on your account is current/correct. You may do that
    on Microsoft's Billing site here: Billing-Payments Afterwards, please ensure that you have no outstanding balances due on your account: Services

After you've done that, please make sure that your account security proofs (Phone number, Address, and recovery email) are current here: Privacy

If you continue to get an error in attempt to redeem your code, please contact Xbox Support so they can take a look into your account and redeem to code. You may do that anytime here: Contact
    Support

Thanks!
Thema:

HELP! I CAN'T RENEW MY GOLD MEMBERSHIP

1. HELP! I CAN'T RENEW MY GOLD MEMBERSHIP - Similar Threads - HELP CAN'T RENEW

2. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  3. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  4. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  5. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  6. UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?: HI I ordered an xbox in January then UPS wouldn't deliver my xbox to me. I tried calling Customer Support got thru and they said they would escalate and I would I get an email in 2 days its been...
  7. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  8. Help! I can't open the legacy launcher anymore even after I redownload it!

in XBoX on Windows
    Help! I can't open the legacy launcher anymore even after I redownload it!: I need some serious help with the legacy launcher not working cuz. I was trying to reset my password and accidentally pressed next without re-entering the new password, So it went into an infinite...
  9. HELP ME! I can't renew my Xbox Ultimate subscription ("account.microsoft.com/services"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP ME! I can't renew my Xbox Ultimate subscription ("account.microsoft.com/services"...: Today I bought an Xbox gift card to reactivate my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, and I managed to redeem my gift card just fine, but I can't pay for the due subscription because the...
  10. Can't renew my Xbox live suscription, no way! no help chat no support, it's a sick!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox live suscription, no way! no help chat no support, it's a sick!: I'm trying in all ways to renew my suscription to xbox live since july, the suscription was having an auto-renew associated to a credit card that is expired, I tried to insert some new credit...