Help!!!! I cant leave the minecraft beta. My insider app is not the same as the youtubers...

Discus and support Help!!!! I cant leave the minecraft beta. My insider app is not the same as the youtubers... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Ghost-boy124447 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ghost-boy124447, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Help!!!! I cant leave the minecraft beta. My insider app is not the same as the youtubers...

/u/Ghost-boy124447, Mar 6, 2021
  2. PsychicWolf1006 Win User

insider hub minecraft beta issues

Hi!

Try these steps to leave Minecraft Beta:

1. Open the Xbox Insider Hub app and unenroll from the beta.
    2. Uninstall Minecraft.
    3. Power cycle Xbox console by holding down the power button until the console turns off, wait 10 seconds, then turn the console back on.
    4. Reinstall Minecraft from the Ready to Install section of Games & Apps.
    More details on how to leave a Minecraft Beta are available here:

How to Join (and leave) a Minecraft Beta

I hope it helps :)

Regards
    I also have the same problem, insider hub crashes when i press unroll on win 10
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Multiplayer issues

Is it possible that your friends signed up for the Minecraft Beta in the Insider App?

If that's the case, your friends either need to leave the Minecraft Beta and play on the "regular" version, or you'll have to install the Xbox Insider App, and join the Minecraft Beta as well.
  4. Jeremy Rench Win User

Minecraft

Hello, i was wondering if you are part of the Insider Program on The Xbox One ? If you are you might want to check and see if you joined the Minecraft beta. I only say this because i’m in the insider program and my Minecraft would never load either until
    a friend of mine asked if i was in the insider program beta and i said yes. Then he told me to leave the Minecraft beta program within the insider program and since then i’ve had no issues at all with minecraft. To check you go to the insider program app on
    your Xbox One and then to to insider content and then click on Minecraft then leave the Minecraft beta. I hope this helps you out because i spent forever trying to figure out this problem.
  5. LawrenzoXz Win User

I can't leave Minecraft beta.

You can leave the beta by going to the xbox insider app and press on leave in the minecraft hub.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft beta??

If you have the Xbox Insider App (either on your PC or your Xbox One), start that app, and leave the Minecraft Insider Program.

Uninstall Minecraft and then install the non-beta Minecraft version again.
Thema:

Help!!!! I cant leave the minecraft beta. My insider app is not the same as the youtubers...

1. Help!!!! I cant leave the minecraft beta. My insider app is not the same as the youtubers... - Similar Threads - Help cant leave

2. I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?: In xbox cloud gaming every time I click sign in its gives me the usual screen about signing in but when i fill it out it loads back and the sign in dosent work. can any one help me? submitted by...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  5. i cant download minecraft please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft please help me: i cant download minecraft please help me 138c00b7-2999-476a-b08f-1e8491382019
  6. Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!: I recently lost my Xbox account so I made a new one but when I tried connecting it to my Minecraft PS4 edition it did not work it said I already connected an account which is true but I want to...
  7. Need help cant move game clips:(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help cant move game clips:(: I am having trouble with moving to OneDrive to be able to save my photos. It won't let me move the ones that say "On the Xbox network". when I try to move it, it doesn't get one in and says...
  8. help i cant install gamepass on pc.

in XBoX Accessibility
    help i cant install gamepass on pc.: I go to Xbox game pass website to install the app and during installation it stops and disappears have way through installation. have had this on my pc before. It was giving me trouble so...
  9. My account got hacked and i cant do anything about it. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and i cant do anything about it. Please help: I am VERY mad because my Microsoft account that is about 8 years old and I don't remember all the details about it. It got hacked the other day since then I've been trying everything to get it...
  10. minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...: Hi yesterday I was trying to play on zeqa.net on minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant 1bc7cb38-e280-4cec-bf3b-27a0653539c5