Help - I can't find a friend and I'm tearing what little is left of my hair out

Discus and support Help - I can't find a friend and I'm tearing what little is left of my hair out in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi all, I cannot find my friend to play Minecraft with her. I've tried searching her gamertag and email address on Minecraft, and searching for these... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by bunjemon, Apr 1, 2021.

1. bunjemon
    bunjemon Guest

Hi all,

I cannot find my friend to play Minecraft with her. I've tried searching her gamertag and email address on Minecraft, and searching for these on my xbox account in the browser - nothing works. I'm trying to play with my 10 year old niece in the UK, because we can't visit each other due to the pandemic. The trouble we're having is incredibly frustrating and disappointing. Of course, she's also really disappointed and doesn't understand why this is so hard. She's playing on Switch and we play other Switch games with each other perfectly well, no problems. I was initially trying to play on Switch, and I gave up and bought the Windows version of Minecraft - and that doesn't work either.

Given that I only bought Minecraft (twice) to play with her, this was a complete waste of money if we can't do that. Please help me reconnect with my niece, who I haven't seen for more than a year!

Cheers,
    Ben.

:)

bunjemon, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

it will be down to the parental controls. will need the parent in charge of the account to log into the xbox family safety and change the setup.
  3. bunjemon Win User

I really think this needs help from someone at Microsoft... I feel like something has technically gone wrong with either my or her account. I've done a lot of googling for answers but nothing helps. How do I actually get to talk to someone at Microsoft who can help?
  4. NYHogan1978 Win User

Netflix Error Code nw-1-19

This saved me from pulling out what little hair I have left!!!
  5. DampestMite3409 Win User

XBOX 720

how about making it able to read all games from all regions.Because it makes ppl tear their hair out to get em to work to find out there is nothing u can do about it. Seems a little stupid to have to buy an xbox from japan or Europe to play certain games
  6. Dead Hench Win User

Battlefield 3 - Armored Kill Multiplayer Trailer

woooow looks amazing just what i want from a game, sort out the rent a server and give me official servers (hardcore) and ill put 4000 points on my account and buy it, no point in buying it if im going to tear my hair out finding a server that doesnt have
    an a***hole as the owner !!!!
Thema:

1. Help - I can't find a friend and I'm tearing what little is left of my hair out - Similar Threads - Help can't find

2. I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me: Please help me from this problem e8a587df-a9bc-4ab6-89ad-527665aa50cd
  3. Just purchased the fortnite summer bundle $15 and can't find my skins?? Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased the fortnite summer bundle $15 and can't find my skins?? Please help: Help! I have put money in the wallet for my kids used gift cards & today purchased the fortnite summer bundle...$40 gift cards never showed up...$20 in the wallet never showed up & now the $15 I...
  4. Microsoft Edge keeps freezing in different Previews, can't find a fix, please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge keeps freezing in different Previews, can't find a fix, please help!: So I've switched from Alpha Skip Ahead, to Alpha, then down to Beta, and iirc even Delta or Omega had the same problem. I am currently in Beta, thinking about switching to Alpha, maybe it will be...
  5. I lost my Xbox One controller and I can't find it please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost my Xbox One controller and I can't find it please help: I lost my Xbox One controller and I don't know how I can locate it, I know it's in my room but I just can't find it d21ec1aa-2cf8-4b97-ad50-2c83eb915a35
  6. I have an error code I can't find any help on 0x800c0009

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an error code I can't find any help on 0x800c0009: I have an error code I can't find any help on 0x800c0009 f5232d7b-e0cd-44c1-b3ce-0e09f13f9e77
  7. Need help with activity. Can't find the under category

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with activity. Can't find the under category: So i tryed to do the report a problem feedback activity. Were you are supposed to have apps as main category and RAP quest as a under category. But i can't find it. So is it me being blind or...
  8. Can someone please help me out! can't find any information on problem

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone please help me out! can't find any information on problem: So a few days ago my friend couldn't load up COD ww2 and it gave him an error saying he was IP banned so he loaded up gta5 online and it wouldn't work, and the same with rdr2 and COD vanguard. We...
  9. Concerned my son's account has been hacked and can't find help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Concerned my son's account has been hacked and can't find help.: My son has an xbox one and is currently signed into his account. However, I noticed unexplained purchases on my credit card and when we looked into the purchase history via the xbox it showed...
  10. Can't find add on from Battlefield 1 - Help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find add on from Battlefield 1 - Help!!: Hi guys, I am new to the Xbox One and Xbox family, so please forgive me for my inexperience. I recently bought the add on for Battlefield 1 (They Shall Not Pass) and purchased it from the Store....